Mainstays Pizza Stone with Rack and Cutter
Similar items available online
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Mainstays Pizza Stone with Rack and Cutter will add quality and convenience to any kitchen.
Mainstays Pizza Stone with Rack and Cutter:
- Quality construction
- Measures: 14.75"W
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.8 x 15.4 x 1.9|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. why did my crust stick to the stone after the pizza was cooked i did put flower on the stone
- The stone needs to be seasoned in order to be non-stick. The best way to season your stone is to bake cookies on it. I buy the Nestle Toll House cookie dough and it works great. The more you use your stone the more oil it absorbs and the more non-stick it becomes. Be sure to never use soap on it--just warm water and a brush. If you can't get all the pizza dough off it, no worries. Get as much off as you can and keep using it. Your stone will get darker and darker the longer you use it and the better seasoned it becomes.by aroundtheclock1/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Preheat the oven with the stone in it at 500 degrees for at least 1 hour. Sprinkle the surface of the stone with cornmeal; not flour. Then put your pizza on the stone. Typical pizza takes 10 minutes.by c789103/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does.by aroundtheclock1/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It is only to hold the stone out of the oven.by Christianmama312/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We use ours in the oven. No other convenient way to remove pizza stone from the oven when the pizza is done. Very hot though, so use caution and pot holders when touching the metal. And FYI..metal gets hot enough to melt hard plastic cuttingboards so always place on surface that can handle the heat. Stone retains heat for a good while too.by sjnnc1/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?