Mainstays No Tools 3-Cube Storage Entertainment Center for TVs up to 40"
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Mainstays No Tools Three-Cube Storage Entertainment Center features multiple levels of shelving for display and organization.
Mainstays No Tools 3-Cube Storage Entertainment Center for TVs up to 40":
- Holds flat screen TVs up to 40" up to 80 lbs
- Multiple levels of shelving for display and organization
- Holds storage cubes
- No tools required for assembly
- Storage Bins not included
- Dimensions: 63.78"L x 17.352"W x 22.83"H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||30.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||63.78 x 17.52 x 22.83|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it could be left out - the poles would support but I don't believe it would be as sturdy. I just put together this and left off one of the sides without any problems.by rottndobie10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no the way the poles work is that they are sections that screw in the boards the middle one helps with the full supportby svmannix10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby tremmer10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. 22inches seems a little sort for a tv stand....Is the middle where the tv sits the 22inches. and is there a store where I can see it?
- it works great for us but we live in a studio so all our furniture is kind of small. Maybe put a tape mark on the wall where the stand comes up to then another for that plus half way up your tv and see how that works with your seatingby svmannix10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It's large enough for my 40" TV, and my 15 inch height stereo system to fit underneath it.by CalJ10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?