About this item
Enjoy a snack, a meal or just some great conversation with Mainstays Lawson Ridge 5-Piece Patio Conversation Set, Red. Sit comfortably with up to three others in stylish, sturdy chairs. The set features powder-coated steel frames and a tempered safety-glass top. See coordinating Lawson Ridge Collection pieces.
Mainstays Lawson Ridge 5-Piece Patio Conversation Set, Red:
- Tempered safety-glass table top
- Seats 4 comfortably
- Durable powder-coated steel frame
- Dimensions: 39.96" Diameter x 18.11" H
- Durable, powder-coated steel frame
- Sling support seating with extra comfort
- Spring base with rocking motion
- Dimensions: 26.57" W x 31.3" L x 32.09" H
- 100% Easy care Polyester fabric cushions
- Back cushions are reversible with stripe fabric on one side, solid on the other
- 100% Polyester fill
- Sling seat bottom for extra comfort
- Cushions attach to chairs with fabric ties
- Recommended space needed for set: 11' x 6.6'
- Assembly time with 2 people is approximately 20 minutes
- To clean use mild solution of soap and water, rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry. Do not use bleach
- Furniture will arrive in two boxes
- Warranty: One year for steel frame
- For more information about this set, please call 1-877-539-7436 Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. EST
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||149.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I can assure you that you cannot.by 1Walmartyr7/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope. I am having an issue with only having received a table and no chairs- they they canceled the chair portion of the order, and I asked about buying each piece individually and they were completely unwilling. So, no.by 1Walmartyr7/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?