Mainstays Flameless LED Pillar Candle, Set of 6
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
You can safely light up any room with these Mainstays Flameless LED Pillar Candles. With a flameless pillar candle, you never have to remember to blow out the candles. Simply insert three AAA batteries and turn these candles on or off whenever you choose. Use the built-in timer to control these Mainstays Flameless LED Pillar Candles. When the timer is in use, the candles will "burn" for five hours straight, then automatically shut off and remain off for 19 hours. This setting is perfect for nighttime or when you leave the home to give the illusion that someone is there. The distressed edges of the candles give the illusion of a previously lit candle without the hassle of candle wax. Create ambient lighting by placing these candles anywhere you want in the home, even on high surfaces, without worrying about them falling off or dripping wax. Enhance your home's decor with this set of 6 flameless LED candles.
Mainstays Flameless LED Pillar Candle, Set of 6:
- Flameless and safe
- No drips, no mess
- Includes on/off switch
- Timer feature: 5 hours on then 19 hours off
- Silicone flame for an authentic appearance
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
|Primary Color:||Off White|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.92|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- off white. Creamy and slightly opaque.by TanteK11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cream coloredby ThankGodForWalMartInUSA11/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the ones i got are ivoryby GettingMarriedGirl11/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Off white more of vanilla color.by Denison11/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The wax is very much wax! I turned one of mine completely upside down and smashed the wax a tad on the top of one of them. Yikes! It still holds its shape but has a small crack in it now. I live in the Northwest and it is summer here. I use mine exclusively outdoors. The heat (80's) hasn't affected them in the least. I would not, personally, use them in the rain. The battery compartment on the bottom does not have a rubber seal to keep water out thus my inclination to only use them in dry settings. Mine are under a covered patio and even when it does rain (yes, the Northwest gets rain in the summer too!) they are not affected by the moisture in the air. Hope that helps!by TanteK11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO they cant be used outdoors for long periods of time. They do have wax around the plastic candle.by Gingermom7/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- plasticby GettingMarriedGirl11/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no remote control comes with these candles. The flicker is constant but extremely subtle. There isn't a way to go between constant on and flicker. They do not have that annoying false flicker effect. They are so subtle that you would have to stare at the candle to notice it was flickering.by TanteK10/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Their flickering is extremely subtle! You need to stop and stare at it to really be aware of the flicker. I know some candles can have an annoying false flicker but these are very nice.by TanteK11/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There's no remote control, but you can turn the switch to TIMER and I think they stay on like 5hrs....or you can just turn switch to just ON. They flicker just enough to make it appear as a real candle. To make sure I answered your question....there are three settings: OFF, ON, or TIMERby ThankGodForWalMartInUSA11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?