Customers also considered
- Rollback$10.79 Was $12.00Save $1.21
- $11.97 Was $15.59Save $3.62
- Reduced Price$33.05 List price $50.92Save $17.87
- $21.28 Was $23.22Save $1.94
- $8.00 Was $9.29Save $1.29
- $11.78 Was $19.69Save $7.91
- Rollback$19.99 Was $24.40Save $4.41
- Rollback$12.50 Was $14.49Save $1.99
- Rollback$17.49 Was $21.52Save $4.03
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add to your shoe collection as much as you like, its easy when you keep them organized with this Mainstays Expanding Show Rack. Whether you favor sneakers or stilettos, this easy to assemble rack will keep them neat and easy to find. This sturdily constructed rack is stackable so you can keep adding to your collection, and no tools are required for assembly.
Mainstays Expanding Shoe Rack:
- No tools required
- Easy assembly
- Keep shoes and boots organized and neat
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||74083|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||45.00 x 9.00 x 27.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It depends how long they are, probably not toddler shoesby Anne12/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Approximately 7 pairs of ladies shoes on each level.by Toni8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Supposed to hold 10by justina857/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At max, (stacking smaller shoes on top of each other), 40 pairs, ish? With bulky boots for fall and winter, I can get about 20 pairs.by Kat4Christ8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At least 12 and if u count the shoes that fit under the bottom I say 18.by KLaRae10/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- only 4 pairs of men' shoes for me.. 2 on top and 2 on bottom.by Will4089/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- 8 pairs when not expanded, of course, it depends on the size of your shoes. I fit 8 pairs with a small womans foot. When it expands you can hold about 12by kardella9/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- about 12 pairs of shoes but i wear a size 10. If your feet is smaller then you probably could fit a little more. I also put some of my flats at the bottom of the rackby dgray200710/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I havent had any of mine at max. but i have 4 pairs of boots on top and i can double stack flipflops. so id say maybe 5-6 pairs on a shelf depends on the size of the shoe or boot.by WhatILIKE198/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What are the smaller dimensions? It doesn't clearly state if the 45.0 x 9.0 x 27.0 are the expanded dimensions or not..
- 45" is maximum expanded. It says on the box that 24" is minimum. The 9" width needs to sit a small few inches from the back wall to allow the back of the shoe to be placed properly on the bars. Womens dress heels require less back clearance.by CityMouseCountryMouse12/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 24 inches long.by Toni3/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 9 inches would be the distance it would extend out from the back wall. 45 inches is the maximum expanded width dimension. 24-3/4 inches is the unexpanded width dimension measured on mine. 14 inches is the maximum height of the support pipes.by chrysoberyl4/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 45" is the expandable. 24" when its closed.by kardella11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just measured mine and its 24 1/2" across and 9" wide without it expanded.by HotPinkLover1311/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mostly metal, with some plastic fillers and screwtops.by CityMouseCountryMouse9/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Metal.by Toni5/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- silver metal [the type of metal is unspecified]by chrysoberyl3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Stainless 1/2" tubing.by KoolSchool4/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?