About this item
The Mainstays Crossman 4-Piece Conversation Patio Set comes with a loveseat, two chairs and a table, all with durable, powder-coated steel frames. The easy-care cushions and fabric seat support bottoms provide ample comfort, and the set is easy to assemble. Coordinating pieces are available and sold separately. See coordinating Crossman Collection pieces.
Mainstays Crossman 4-Piece Conversation Patio Set:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||102.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I can't remember if I saw it on the tag or the instructions, but do remember seeing that the weight limit is 250 lbs.by DesigngalNC5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tag says 250 lbs for the chairs and 400 lbs for the loveseat, but we are over 250 lbs and haven't had any problems. The chairs are wide and comfy and the arms don't bind on the side of your legs. The frames are steel and very sturdy. The cushions are supported by sewn canvas, which could easily be repaired if it comes loose (not that I expect it to). We use this furniture daily and expect it to last a long time, even though we exceed the weight limits shown on the tags.by branjo705/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (19) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 250 lbs for each seat. I believe the bench is 400 total pounds, the bench is sectioned into two separate seats.by yougetwhatyoupayforYO5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Im sorry to say that I did not read any specifics on weight limit on the product instruction manual or box but the product is very sturdy. My husband is a fairly big guy & both him & myself fit on the loveseat just fine without any feeling of wobbly unsteadiness. I also have had many different sized people over to entertain & enjoy this set without any complaints.by xmsbeanx5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't exactly know that one but I can tell you that it weighs 98lbs the cushions do not weigh a lot so most of the weight is the framesby An anonymous customer5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (9)Was this answer helpful?
- The tag on the chair says 250 pounds. weight limit hope that helps.by Tidegirl22335/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One piece of canvas, stretched across the frame. I know what you're concerned about -- when you sit on the cushion, you don't feel a metal bar! That's what I looked for, too -- and it's one reason I bought this set. It's quite comfortable.by NJNorton5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are a solid fabric base.by DesigngalNC5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The chair bottoms and loveseat are canvas hung between the pipe frame.by Jake55/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Solidby KarlyK5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The chair bottoms are slatted.by ANACA5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The length of the loveseat is what you'd expect -- it's a double-wide seat. Quite comfortable. If I pull up my knees, I can even lie down on it.by NJNorton5/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The length is longer than width - I'd say about 3 1/2 feet by 2 1/2 feetby Jyoung775/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Although the width is pretty wide to allow for the back cushions and still have plenty of room for you to sit, I don't recall the length of the loveseat being smaller than the widthby LoveToGive1015/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?