Mainstays Craft Table, Cherry
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Set up a space for crafting with the Cherry Mainstays Craft Table with Storage. It is made with plenty of storage and surface area so there is room for your favorite project. The storage drawer has metal runner to make sure it moves smoothly and a safety stop before it comes all the way out. This Mainstays table has side storage featuring eight adjustable shelves for storing all of your crafting supplies. The cord management system also ensures that cords from machines stay organized and out of the way.
Mainstays Craft Table, Cherry:
- Cherry finish enhances a variety of decors
- 1 drawer with metal runners includes safety stop
- Side storage features 8 adjustable shelves
- Adjustable craft table has a cord management system
- Dimensions: 29.5" x 47.2" x 41.2"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||153.478|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||29.528 x 47.165 x 41.22|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Wondering if Mainstays Cherry Craft Table comes competely assembled or if assembly is required?
- About an hour's worth of assembly and you need a second person to flip it over. Instructions are very clear and all parts are well labeled.by weirdwanda6/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Assembly is required, but I am 60 and it was easy to complete. The instructions were clear and all the pieces/parts were very organized.by RT536/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unassembledby A050586/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Could you possibly us this table as a cutting table for sewing with the proper cutting top?
- Yes, this is a craft table.by CommunityAnswer3/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?