About this item
Add a splash of color to your bathroom with the Mainstays Chevron Shower Curtain. Durable by design, it features a trendy yellow and grey chevron design that will freshen up your bathroom. This yellow shower curtain is made of 100 percent polyester and is machine washable, providing for easy care. Pick up the coordinating Mainstays shower curtain hooks (sold separately) to complete the look. Stylish and functional, it gives you the privacy you want when showering, while preventing the water from escaping onto the bathroom floor.
Mainstays Chevron Shower Curtain, Yellow:
- Durable fabric shower curtain
- Trendy yellow and grey chevron design
- Measures 70" x 72"
- Mainstays shower curtain is made of 100 percent polyester
- Care: machine wash cold separately; gentle cycle; do not bleach; tumble dry low; iron low; do not dry clean
- Coordinates with other Mainstays Chevron bath items (sold separately)
- Model# MS14-007-004-07
- Features a trendy yellow and grey chevron design that will freshen up your bathroom
- Gives yo privacy
- Prevents water from escaping onto the bathroom floor
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||72.0 x 70.0 x 0.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is a fabric shower curtain.by mdb06668611/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's fabric and very thin. You should definitely use a liner with it.by cheshirepez9/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a fabric shower curtain that you do not need a liner with.by CommunityAnswer7/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?