Similar items in stock
Mainstays Camo Green Lawn Blanket
Customers also viewed these products
- from $1.97
- from $46.14
- from $55.51
- from $48.64
- from $55.66
- from $48.64
- from $49.51
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add comfort and color to any outdoor event with the Mainstays Lawn Blanket. This blanket is made of durable, water repellant polyester fabric, making it ideally suited for picnics, music festivals and outdoor fun with family and friends. The green camo blanket has a vibrant leaf print that infuses any occasion with cheer. It features pinsonic diamond quilting for added durability. The waterproof blanket is machine washable for easy care.
Mainstays Camo Green Lawn Blanket:
- Waterproof blanket with detailed leaf and camo print
- Bright and fun colors
- 60" x 70"
- 100 percent durable polyester
- Pinsonic diamond quilting
- Water repellant
- Machine washable
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.75 x 15.59 x 19.53|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I didn't use the instructions, I just re stuffed it and zipped it back into the pouchby Guada7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With the handle at your North , fold the bottom third up, then fold each side in, then fold the bottom up again. It should be a rectangle at this point and all that is left to do is fold it in half and zip it up. There are probably different ways that you can do it and you can figure out which one you like by trial and error. There is also a tag with folding instructions on the bottom (of the outside on the blanket).by farmersdaughter7/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fold in half, fold in half again then fold both edges into the middle, keeping the pocket on the bottom and then zip.by JLA Customer Care11/10/2014Written by a verified representative from JLA Customer CareWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- lay it with zipper side down, than fold in thirds, than in half up to zipper pocket than just zip it up and carry. love itby lometa45/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fold it in halves then put it away.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?