Similar items in stock
- from $14.75
Mainstays Twin/Twin XL Reversible Microfiber Bedding Comforter
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Update your bedroom with this Mainstays Comforter. It is stylish and colorful and will easily fit with modern design themes. It features diamond quilting with a knife edge. Plus, this polyester comforter comes in twin or twin XL and full/queen sizes. It is also machine washable for easy care so you can have it for everyday use. You will enjoy the luxurious softness of this comforter.
Mainstays Bedding Comforter:
- 85gsm solid microfiber face
- Diamond quilting
- Knife edge
- Pink comforter bedding
- Twin/twin XL: 63" x 92"
- Full/queen: 86" x 92"
- Material content: polyester
- Fill content: 5 oz poly fill
- Care instructions: machine washable
|Bed Size:||Twin/Twin XL|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MS33-001-005-10|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 8.00 x 14.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I believe this comforter is a soft material type. Not bulky. If you are looking for bulky then you will need to order a thick cotton fiber fill comforter or a thick polyester filling comforter. I am not sure how thick a down filled comforter is because I have never owned one. Hope that helps.by JAMJAZZ9510/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not bulky. Feels very soft and silky on your skin. Even though it is feels light weight, it still keeps you very warm. I had a blue one and liked it so much that I just bought another in pink. I love it.by swtdrms710/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not bulky. It is not too heavy nor bulky. It would not be a good winter comforter, without additional an blanket or two. It was shipped in a box that was about 15 inches wide by 11 inches tall and deep.by ThatWasThen8/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very flimsy. Scarce on fillingby Skylerann10/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found it to be perfect..not too thick but gets the job done, for the price I'd say you get what you pay for.by mommy2nanner8/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The latter...by Matty708/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't have any problem washing it in my regular top loading machine ( NOT heavy-duty type or "industrial"). I set the washer on cool water for all cycles and the dryer on very low heat with a dryer sheet. Didn't want to run my new comforter first thing out of the box. Note: I washed it the first time before I ever put it on my bed. SEE!! Guy's do know how to do laundry correctly. Some of us anyway.by runninron693/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can be washed in a top loading machine. I usually dry my comforters on a medium setting.by ChiLadyhawk2/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wash my Twin Extra Long in Cold Water, delicate cycle. I have a top loading wash machine. I wash only that particular item in the wash machine. Hope that helps.by JAMJAZZ9510/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes ive washed it in top loading machine with no problem what so ever. I dry on a medium settingby ladtom10/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?