About this item
The Mainstays Adjustable Black-Out Curtain Rod is a wrap-around drapery rod set with a unique design that helps block side light. This rod is easy to install and comes with detailed instructions.
Mainstays Adjustable Black-Out Curtain Rod, 48" to 84":
- Wrap-around drapery rod set
- Adjusts from 48" to 84"
- Unique design helps block side light
- Easy to install
- Instructions included
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The rod extends 3.25 inches from the wall. The length from the wall is not adjustable.by An anonymous customer8/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's about 2.5 deep. What you could do is take a small block of wood, paint it the same color as your wall, attach the rod to that, then attach the wood to your wall. I've done this before to get that added depth as well.by Sauderhouse8/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not without some kind of block between the wall and bracket. Can be doneby hydroponicricky1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes a center support bracket is included as well as the hardware and instructions to install it.by An anonymous customer1/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby MaxineII11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby hydroponicricky11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?