Mainstays 71'' Jelly Gooseneck Floor Lamp, Black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enhance your home's lighting and decor with this unique Black Mainstays Floor Lamp. This classic lamp features a three-way rotary switch and a plastic shade. A flexible gooseneck pole allows you to reposition the lamp, so you can shed light where it is needed. Brighten up your bedroom, living room, study, home office, attic or basement with this Mainstays 71" Jelly Gooseneck Floor Lamp with black finish.
Mainstays 71'' Jelly Gooseneck Floor Lamp, Black:
- 71" floor lamp
- Flexible floor lamp with gooseneck pole
- Three-way rotary switch
- Black finish
- Plastic shade
- 100-watt bulb required; not included
See all lamps on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.95|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The flexible neck begins 68" from the base. Quite short.by Cumonmytits5/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the lowest bend you're going to get out of the goose neck is about 53" or 54"by ReaganConservative3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The gooseneck starts at 127cm (50")by juergen12/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Uses 4 AA rechargeable batteries (included w/charger). Completely portable, waterproof. I use it for underwater photography. I bought 100 of these units and give them out as Halloween treats.by Cumonmytits2/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- plug-in electrical.by ReaganConservative4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?