Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $59.99
- from $49.96
Better Homes and Gardens 7 Piece Comforter Set, Jelissa
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A beautiful arrangement of several different looks, the Bellagio Bedding Comforter Set combines traditional patterns into a modern feel with the use of stripes. Made from polyester jacquard, this tonal comforter set combines khaki, taupe and ivory together to create a neutral look that can work with your existing decor. A gold decorative pillow with pleated jacquard gives a touch of elegance to this set while the brown damask pillow and button oblong pillow pull from the existing patterns in the comforter.
Mainstays 7-Piece Bellagio Bedding Comforter Set, Brown:
- Queen set includes: comforter (86" x 86"), 2 shams (20" x 26"), bedskirt (60" x 80" + 15") and 3 decorative pillows (12" x 16", 16" x 16", 12" x 16")
- King set includes: comforter (101" x 86"), 2 shams (20" x 36"), bedskirt (78" x 80" + 15") and 3 decorative pillows (12" x 16", 16" x 16", 12" x 16")
- 100 percent polyester jacquard
- 5 oz poly fill
- Pieced top of bed
- Brushed poly border
- Brushed poly reverse
- Bar tacking
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MS92-002-010-03|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||23.00 x 23.00 x 9.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it is!! Care Instructions: Machine wash comforter, shams & bed skirt. Decorative pillows are NOT machine washableby JerseyGardenState5/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the product says Spot clean only.by ChaMeeta7/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Machine was cold.by mslk2jgk7/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it's machine washable! Care Instructions: Machine Wash comforter, shams & bed skirt. Decorative pillows are NOT machine washableby JerseyGardenState5/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is only recommended for Dry washby ChaMeeta8/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I washed mine in the washer and put in dryer. Sems to be holding up okay.by mslk2jgk8/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think the curtains would go good with this. This set is shiny when the light hits it and stripes are rich chocolate brown. I also have 2 cats and it's ok, you don't really see it but it does snag. The fabric is catchy but for the price it well worth it and I love mine!!! Give it a try!by JerseyGardenState5/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Can't say if, it would "match" your curtains or not ... I would bet, that they wouldn't clash and probably compliment each other. If, not ... You can always return them. As for pet hair, I have a cat, which is an indoor cat only, so, she tends to shed a lot ... I haven't noticed any build up of hair, on this comforter, like I have seen in the past. Not sure, if, this is due to the pattern, in just not noticing it so much, or the material, I think both play a part, in reducing pet hair.by MmeMoxie2/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does snag easily....get rid of the cat or don't get this set. It is very pretty - all those colors are in it. There are several shades of browns - light and chocolate with gold in it as well. It would probably go great with the curtains. - but yeah, you'd have to get rid of the cat.by mslk2jgk12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?