Similar items in stock
Mainstays 52" Ceiling Fan with Light Kit, White 17805
Customers also viewed these products
- $66.87 Was $98.00Save $31.13
About this item
About this item
Cool your home with the quiet blades of the Mainstays 52" Ceiling Fan. This white ceiling fan will keep air circulating for a happier, less humid home. With a white flush mount and an easy-to-follow instruction manual, you'll have no problem affixing this lovely fan to you ceiling with the Mainstay Ceiling Fan with Light Kit. This ceiling fan has five reversible whitewash blades for maximum air flow. Included in this unit are four frost glass lights that can fully illuminate a room or that can be turned off while keeping your ceiling fan fully functional. Fifty-two inch blades provide full-room cooling and are reversible when the fan's setting is changed. The frost glass on the light give the room soft lighting while you enjoy the quick-moving blades of the Mainstays 52" Ceiling Fan. If you want a more comfortable living room or bedroom, consider buying the cooling power of the Mainstays 52" Ceiling Fan.
Mainstays 52" Ceiling Fan with Light Kit, White:
- White flush mount
- 5 reversible white/whitewash blades
- 4 lights
- Frost glass
|Manufacturer Part Number:||17805|
|Number of Speeds:||3.0|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||52.00 x 52.00 x 13.50 IN|
Ask a question
Q. Does this comes with the light bulbs or without them? If it does come with bulbs what color light they are?
- Without, you provide, 60W maximum.by DKfromNJ9/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No bulbs included but a 6 pack is about 3 dollars.by JustMyWeirdIdeas7/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The majority of ceiling fans use a standard size screw. The store that you purchased the fan from should have the screws in stock or you can get them at your local Lowes, Home Depot or hardware store.by DKfromNJ9/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- go to lowes . they strock themby frvcin10/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the direction button is located on the motor housing. Make sure the fan is completely stopped before you change direction so that you don't damage the motor.by DKfromNJ9/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. there is a switch on the motor housing that lets the fan operate in either direction for summer cooling (up) or winter warming (down).by vanillinvillain8/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Clearance$7.04 List price $14.99Save $7.95
- Clearance$8.86 List price $17.99Save $9.13
- Clearance$6.56 List price $13.99Save $7.43