About this item
Now your child can get a comfy-cozy good night's sleep with the Mainstays 5" Memory Foam Youth Mattress. This comfortable mattress is made of memory foam for extra support and sports a fun, vibrantly colored polyester terry cover. Natural green tea is embedded in the foam to help repel bed bugs and mites and protect from odors. The Mainstays 5" Memory Foam Youth Mattress is available in twin and full sizes.
Mainstays 5" Memory Foam Youth Mattress:
- Moisture barrier treatment protects mattress from spills and wetness
- Natural green tea embedded in memory foam
- 100 percent polyester terry cover
- Heat-sensitive memory foam
- Base layer made of breathable HD foam
- Twin mattress dimensions: 39" x 75" x 5"
- Full mattress dimensions: 54" x 75" x 5"
- Also available: Smart Base Steel Bed Frame in Twin/Full and Queen/King
- Beds sold separately. See our assortment of beds.
- Bed frames sold separately. See our assortment of bed frames.
See all mattresses on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Primary Color:||Off White|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||75.0 x 39.0 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Policies & Plans
Mattress Return Policy
We believe you will absolutely love your new mattress, but if for some reason you want to return the mattress, you certainly may within 30-nights of use. Please call us directly before you decide to return your mattress to the retailer. Our Customer Service organization can answer most consumer concerns and can assist you with any questions you may have about your new mattress. Please call us first at: 1-888-351-7651
10-Year Limited Warranty Statement For Manufacturing Defects
Please read this Limited Warranty carefully. To maintain your Warranty, you will need to comply with the conditions stated here. This warranty is for manufacturing defects only and does not cover changing comfort preferences.
1. Please be sure to complete your Product Registration Card (included with this packet) and send it to the address shown on the front of the card within 30 days of purchase. Please maintain this Warranty Statement in a safe place along with your dated sales receipt. Please do not cut off the white law tag on your mattress as this contains valuable information about your mattress. Do not bend or fold your mattress; do not try to get it back in to the original box. If you need to return your mattress, please follow the specified return-policy instructions. When moving your mattress after initial use, please be sure that the mattress is properly supported and protected; carry on its side when moving.
2. Your new mattress comes with a 10 warranty against manufacturing defects that may compromise the sleep quality provided by the mattress. The start date begins on the date of purchase and an original sales receipt is required to establish the start date of this warranty.
3. Manufacturing defects include seams coming apart, compression of the mattress core greater than 1.5" (which does NOT include body indentations in the comfort top finish such as a Pillow Top, Box Top, Euro Box Top, Super Box Top, etc), coil failure (extends or depresses more than 1.5" of original height or protrudes out of the mattress core), Manufacturing defects DO NOT include cosmetic changes that naturally occur over time. Manufacturing defects DO NOT include mattress which may been soiled, dampended, bumed or otherwise abused. Manufacturing defects DO NOT include bed height which may change over time after use. Manfacturing defects DO NOT include mattress fabric color changes or pills which can accumulate over time.
4. This warranty applies only when the mattress has been properly used by consumers who pruchased the mattress from an authorized dealer as a new product. Proper use means using the mattress on a firm, rigid and smooth surface the supports the entire mattress INCLUDING THE CENTER such as a bed platform, box spring, SmartbaseTM or SmartbaseTM foundation. Proper use also means that the mattress was not abused by the consumer, as defined by the manufacturer. Replacement of one piece or part of the mattress does not constitute agreement to replace other parts. The warranty period will not be extended for any reason without the express written authority of the manufacturer.
5. If your mattress fails due to manufacturing defects, the manufacturer will repair or replace the mattress at its discretion and reserves the right to substitute comparable materials or models and does not guarantee that the replacement part will match the existing piece or mattress.
6. In the event the mattress needs to be inspected by the manufacturer to detemine a warranty claim, the transportation cost or removal cost is borne by the consumer unitl such time the manufacturer can detemine that a claim is valid.