Mainstays 5-Shelf Bookcase, Alder
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This classic alder bookcase provides ample storage space for your books, collectibles and office supplies. With three adjustable shelves, you can customize this five-shelf bookcase to meet your storage needs.
Mainstays 5-Shelf Bookcase, Alder:
- Provides ample storage space
- Ideal for your books, collectibles and office supplies
- 2 fixed and 3 adjustable shelves
- Customize to meet your storage needs
- Measures: 29.7"L x 11.6"W x 71.4"H
- Model# 9402301WP
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||29.7 x 11.6 x 71.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The back is some sort of paper product, so just cut a hole where you want. Heavy enough to nicely hold TVby elderlady10/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine wouldn't even stand by itself. Let alone with a tv in it.by maisey3610/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no would not use for a tv standby DOLPHINTX8/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most likely there were no items in stock.by Gregory201010/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can only pick it up at the storeby DOLPHINTX9/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a screwdriver and a small hammer.by boolpp1/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hammer, phillips screwdriver, flathead screwdriver. That's it, just put two together tonight.by Trish123451/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?