About this item
The Mainstay 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker is an excellent addition to your basic cooking set. This Stainless Steel Cooker is made from a durable Tri-ply material with mirror-polished vessels, making it dishwasher-safe. Featuring a heat-and-shatter resistant tempered glass lid, you can easily monitor the cooking progress. This Pan Cooker also features a stay-cool handle and is compatible with electric, gas and ceramic glass cooktops. The Mainstay 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker makes an ideal bridal shower or house warming gift.
Mainstays 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker, Stainless Steel:
- 5-qt cooker
- Durable, mirror-polished vessels
- Stay-cool handle
- Heat-and-shatter resistant tempered glass lid
- Easy to monitor cooking progress
- Compatible with electric, gas and ceramic glass cooktops
- Stainless steel
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.69 x 12.38 x 4.63|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby Fast121/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby motez12/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't bother with this pot- the handles fall off after a couple of uses. they are lightly soldered on and not really attached. Buy cheap buy twice!!by sugarmouse9/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have this pan and on the inside label it says "not suitable for oven use".by GadgetGirl084/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, up to 350*. Although I think it would be alright to go to 400*by sinfulcashewwashington4/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Charlie4319439/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The food will not be in contact with the aluminum, as it is encapsulated between two layers of stainless steel. This method helps to conduct heat without immediate contact with aluminum, providing optimum performance when cooking.by Customer Support Team12/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope, it stays nice and cool.by Snowbirdnd12/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope. I've had hot oil up to 400F in the pan and haven't ever had problems with the handle being hot.by Rose19921/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?