About this item
The Mainstays 4-tier wire cart is designed for multiple functions, including transporting, organizing and storing household items. This multi-purpose wire cart is a must-have to make at-home, or office work a cinch. You can comfortably transport provisions, small equipment, and other items in this rolling cart. This collapsible cart is super convenient. The sturdy contoured handle helps you to hold and push the utility cart effortlessly. The heavy-duty caster wheels enable smooth rolling, for easy mobility. This durable rolling wire cart with a tough frame features four rows for storage. This cart requires no additional tools for assembly.
Mainstays 4-tier Wire Cart:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 18.0 x 26.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
Q. I would like to know if this item is easy to put together (I have arthritis) Also if sturdy enough to stay together.
- It is easy to put together though depending on how bad you find your arthiritis, would depend on if you can pull the sides over to lock them. I do not think you will have a problem. Enjoy your new year!by reorganizer1/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not at all easy to put together ...however if you use zip ties or twisty ties those would work. As far as sturdiness depends on what your going to use it for.by emmylou2u10/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I too have arthritis and it was simple for me to assemble. It is sturdy enough for my purpose, which is storing arts and crafts supplies in. I hope this helps! :)by ArtsieCrafty8/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No is absolutely horrible. It does not stay together. Not study enough for anything. Not even for your kittens to land on or even a stuff animal to sit on. It is not easy to put together at all. I almost threw it across the floor out of sheer frustration and that is a rarity.by happycc7/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it is not easy but very difficult I would not suggest it. sorryby resse872/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO...It's very difficult because as you hook one side on, the other comes off. I don't have arthritis and this was a nightmare!by sammyfromalabamy1/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO it is not! My hands hurt after because you have to bend the wire to get the shelves in.by RobM1812/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Incredibly hard to put together and I don't have any issues. Sorry you do. I just put mine together so I am not sure how it will work. I am not sure I am even going to keep it. It is smaller than one thinks from the picture.by regularjo12/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Conceptually, it is easy. But the reality is that it is not easy to put together. The pins that hold the shelf in place are not long enough and keep falling out of place. I am returning mine tomorrow. Hope this helps!by buckheadbetty8/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Because you have arthritis, I would recommend having someone else put it together. It does require some manipulation of the metal racks and at times it wasn't the easiest.by An anonymous customer7/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would guess 25-30, but it was a gift for my mother. I assembled it and it appeared to be very durable and strongby ViennaWV11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Right now mine is holding up about 11 gatorades (the large bottles) and 5 small 4 packs of juice and a few little other things I got on sale. I didnt have enough room anywhere else to store them in my kitchen and this baby was perfect! I find it quite sturdy and easy to put together.by reorganizer1/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?