Mainstays 4-Drawer Chest Park Lane Collection, Cinnamon Cherry
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Mainstays 4-Drawer chest in Cinnamon Cherry finish from the Parklane Collection by Sauder.
- Interlocking safety drawers
- Easy to assemble
- 29.213 x 16.22 x 42.126"H
- Available in some Wal-Mart stores
- Laminate finish
- Engineered wood
- Assembly required
- Shipped with Sauder's TransGuard package protection, which features hard, cardboard edging and shrink-wrap film on the carton, to ensure your delivery arrives damage-free
- Model #408785
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||96.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||29.213 x 16.22 x 42.126|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- dark cherryby giannismom11/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- More dark cherry. It almost black but beautiful.by kyandzanesmom10/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The actual finish looks very much as you see in the picture. In my opinion, this chest is more properly labeled "cinnamon espresso". I do not detect any cherry finish whatsoever in this product and it is quite obvious when you place it next to cherry finish. Not to take away from the beauty of this product. The finish is really beautiful. But you'll be disappointed if you're looking for something with a hint of red.by KellieJ2/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It looks to be a more dark cherry than red cherry but the color's still gorgeous.by VMuse2/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a dark cherry. I put it in my nursery, and the baby bed is mahogany. We have cherry (the redder look) in our bedroom, and it looks better with the mahogany than the cherry in our bedroom. HTHby tiffy43443/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. the drawers are locking shut and i cant open any of them.they aren't too full.how do i get them opened without breaking it?
- we had the same problem! I was gentle at first but after it happend over and over again I had it. Sometimes I would wiggle it side to side. Other I would try to tilt it forward while holding the drawers. I finally couldnt take it and we took out the drawers and took off the safety thing. You have to lift the drawers up and pull them out, then the safety thing is white to your right side. My husband just yanked it out, lol. I like my dresser now. Goodluckby 1mommab3/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Remove that paper backing behind the dresser and push them out.by bj701177/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The safety mechanism that allows only one drawer to open at a time is stuck. Take a butter knife along side the drawers where the plastic mechanism is located and loosen it that way. Mine kept getting stuck, so I removed it.by sara3144/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I think it would support the weight of the tank.by kyandzanesmom10/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldnt..... I own a ten gallon and probably wouldnt consider putting it on top. It was sturdy enough to hold my 32" flat screen, but it it made from particle board and small nails, I wouldnt risk your aquarium. Any water spilling would damage it as well, as it is not solid wood. For a cheap aquarium stand I recommend looking into furniture resale shops for a sturdy, solid, thick coffee or couch end table. They are great for small aquaruims.by forceps052/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?