About this item
Choose this compact, mobile cart as a stylish way to store or organize your accessories easily. Roll your own movable trolley wherever you need to be — in the kitchen, living room or even your bedroom, with all the items you need along for the ride.
Mainstays 3-Drawer Storage Cart, Tint Black:
- Stylish colored-plastic sliding drawers with metal knobs in a metal frame
- Textured metal top shelf provides a non-slip surface to hold essential items
- 2 easy-grip handles
- 4 dual-wheel casters for convenient mobility
- Easy to assemble
- Dimensions: 12.79"L x 15.35"W x 25.79"H
- Model# MS32-018-600-01
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.794 x 15.353 x 25.787|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, I use mine to store books.by Biggmike5088/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some books, but not many. The weight capacity for each drawer is 5 lbs. and the total weight capacity of the unit is 32 lbs. The top surface hold 16.5 lbs.by Peg7512/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No way - it can't handle much weight.by Jenn8912/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It only holds 50 lbs and is pretty lightweight construction, so heavy books would not work.by beadingrma12/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a knob....not a lockby Biggmike5088/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the metal in the upper middle is about 1/2" above the top drawer. They do not touch. The metal shelf fits or locks tightly on the upper side bars of the cabinet. The weight that the sturdy top metal shelf holds is 16.5 lbs. The drawers will hold 5 lbs each. The total weight capacity of the unit is 32 lbs.by Peg7512/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No doesn't lock and there is a little space between the drawers so even when they are closed you can see a little of whats inside without opening. The metal piece in the middle of the drawer is a knob to help pull the drawer out. And the drawers are plastic, everything else is metal. With the drawers being plastic I wouldn't put anything real heavy in them. But, I have a machine thats about 15-20 pounds on top and its holding up great. Glides over carpet easily. Hope this helps.by Allthingsbeauty10/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The drawer height is 5 1/4" and the depth of the drawer is 13 1/2" to 14" and the drawer is 9 1/2" to 10" acrossby Peg753/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I recently bought and received this cart(about a month or so ago) and I measured the drawers for you. The length of the drawer from back to front measures about 13 1/2 inches, the width from side to side is about 9 1/2 inches and the depth of the drawers is just a little over 5 inches. The drawers are plastic where as everything else is metal. Since the drawers are plastic I wouldn't put anything real heavy in them. I have a machine that's about 15-20 pounds on the top of the cart and I have the accessories to the machine, a box of Kleenex, some towels and things inside the drawers. Is a cute cart and it works perfectly for the machine and things I have. It glides over carpet easily too. Hope this helps.by Allthingsbeauty3/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Approximately 13x9x5.by bgaineshunter9/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?