Mainstays 24-Cup Mini Muffin Pan
Similar items available online
- $11.99 Was $13.99Save $2.00
- $5.45 Was $7.35Save $1.90
- $7.44 Was $9.99Save $2.55
- $5.55 Was $6.99Save $1.44
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Mainstays 24-Cup Mini Muffin Pan makes muffin time easy and fun. An improved non-stick finish ensures excellent release and easy clean-up. The Mainstays 24-Cup Mini Muffin Pan is weighted for even baking and dishwasher safe.
Mainstays 24-Cup Mini Muffin Pan:
- Non-stick finish
- Excellent release and easy clean-up
- Weighted for even baking
- Dishwasher safe
|Occasion:||Bridal Shower , Wedding , Housewarming|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||33910|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.25 x 10.50 x 14.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Having measured it for volume purposes vs. other pans (will need to use radius and volume of a truncated cone--google it), the measurements are as follows: upper/top diameter: 1-3/4" (1.75 inches) lower/bottom diameter: 1-1/8" (1.125 inches) depth: 7/8" (0.875 inches) You'll note the measurements and volume are a bit smaller than other 24 cups pans. Use Baker's Joy spray to make the non-stick more effective. Easy cleanup too. Most non-stick (teflon or silicon coatings) is not perfect, and moist/thick foods will grip a little.by kidufo1/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure of the exact diameter of each cupcake but they are the same size as the ones you see at the grocery store.by PANDREWS8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 5 cm on top tapering to 4 cm at the bottom. This means the top is slightly less than 2 inches across and the bottom is slightly more than 1.5 inches indiameter.by DocFrugal6/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 1 1/8 to 1 1/4 in. bevels down at the bottomby norcaljohnny3/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- id say about 1 1/8 inch, roughly im a carpenter so it should be close. mind you it bevels down at the bottomby norcaljohnny3/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?