About this item
The Mainstays 16-Piece Stoneware Dinnerware Set in Assorted Colors is an affordable way to add a splash of color to your table setting. You'll enjoy serving delicious meals to friends and family members with this set. Each piece features a sleek shape with rounded corners and elegant flared rims. This 16-piece dinnerware set includes four each of 10.5" dinner plates, 8" salad plates, 6" deep bowls and 14-oz stoneware mugs. It is ideal for both special occasions or for everyday use. There are a variety of bright colors to choose from, or you can mix and match items to create your own distinctive look. The design of this Mainstays stoneware dinnerware set is timeless. Each piece is safe to use in the microwave or dishwasher. The Mainstays 16-piece stoneware dinnerware set comes in a variety of colors to choose from.
Mainstays 16-Piece Dinnerware Set:
- Dinnerware set provides service for up to 4
- 4 - 10.5" dinner plates
- 4 - 8" salad plates
- 4 - 6" deep bowls
- 4 - 14 oz stoneware mug
- Stylish and practical for everyday use
- Choose your favorite color for this stoneware dinner set, or mix and match to create your own look
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Made of durable stoneware
- Mainstays stoneware dinnerware set is available in 8 colors
- Incredible value at $6.25 per place setting
- Available in several colors
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||24.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- These are very substantial plates. They are some kind of ceramic or something like that and are relatively heavy. Hope this helps!by CrackerMan2110/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's stoneware. About 1/16" inch thick and not very heavy.by Gottobecrazy1/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They are pretty sturdy plates. A lot heavier than I had anticipated.by MrsLobos11/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Heavier than melamine, but, two hands is not required for any one piece.by DownSizedandLovingIt2/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are quite heavy but I don't have an exact weight or size. They don't feel cheap.by mimimi631/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- very thick & heavy can only put two in cupboard at a timeby nursemarsha1/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- These dishes are pretty heavy, have a solid feeling.by pjwtexas1/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've seen this question before and the answer is no.by Gottobecrazy9/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You'd have to purchase the full set of each color you are interested in mixing; but, to split the set to mix the colors, no.by DownSizedandLovingIt10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At the Walmart stores you can purchase the pieces seperately as I am doing. I do wish they would offer that option on line as well.by csstotts10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought four sets but some of the pieces are available in the stores to buy individually. I don't think the salad plates are though so that would be a problem.by mimimi6310/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should be able to find pieces in other colors sold seperately at your local Walmart...mine does just not serving piecesby Slyfox101110/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely. I have a set that is almost iudentical that I purchased a while back that has two colors. I bought two more in this set. They look great as a table setting for everyday or for company. The mixed colors are more informal, but the single colors are nice enought for formal occasions.by Granddam6/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I purchaced the dinner plates in a variety of colors and would like to do the same with the salad plates but have only seen them in the box sets. How
- Call you local WalMart and ask if they can get them for you.by Gottobecrazy9/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought mine as a set. I would imagine just as you bought the dinner plates separate, somewhere out there you ought to be able to buy each piece separate. If not your choice of colors might be limited to buying box sets ....by DownSizedandLovingIt10/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can. I bought extras for my setby Slyfox10116/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some of the local Walmart stores sell the idividual pieces in their Houseware department. You might look there?by mchakotayparis10/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?