About this item
The Mainstays 15'' x 20'' Cutting Board provides an ideal surface for chopping vegetables and fruits, slicing or cutting meat and preparing food in general. As it features a non-porous and a non-absorbent surface, this cutting board will not absorb or retain the juices from the food in which bacteria could breed. These same properties also make this kitchen cutting board easy to clean. Another advantage of this surface is that you needn't worry about it dulling your sharp knives. As a vegetable cutting board, it is hard to beat and is definitely a step in the right direction from using a more traditional wood cutting board. Its desirable surface properties noted also meet FDA regulations for safe food preparation. While it is easy to clean, this kitchen cutting board is also dishwasher safe. Whether you use it for fish, fowl or potatoes it will make a practical addition to your food preparation tools and utensils.
Mainstays 15'' x 20'' Cutting Board:
- 15'' x 20'' cutting board
- Non-porous and non-absorbent
- Meets FDA regulations and NSF
- Made in the USA
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 15.0 x 0.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I personally would not use it for that, the surface is mildly textured, and I prefer a smooth surface for rolling out the dough.by TonyanOKC2/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think you could use it for this as it is large enough.by Boardwalk2212/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well yes you can I thinkby PolloTonto11/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think it's ok for that. I got it as an extension to my desktop -for putting food & drinks on it. (as usual, my desktop is full up) It seems to be quite stiff and strong. My swag is it's made out of high density polyethylene.. However, I would not put anything hot on it. Room temp only. (I'll bet that @200f it gets quite soft... 300f and it melts) Not much sticks to it.. a feature I like. Btw: It's about 3/8" thick.by pres68y8/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it works well, rolls nicelyby motherpurebred5/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is marked dishwasher safeby PolloTonto11/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't fit in mine but only takes a minute to wash by handby Pattimae8/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby CISNEROS5/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't recamend It. I've heard some where that putting sharp knives in the dish washer dulls themby buckodude3/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?
Q. This is described as having a "non-porous and a non-absorbent surface." What is it made of? Specifically, is it tempered glass?
- Not glassby PolloTonto3/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The same plastic that milk cartons are made of.by Stainlessteele3/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Some kind of acrylic plastic. I had a glass one and gave it away. It was way to noisy when cutting up vegetables.by Pattimae3/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?