About this item
The Mainstays 12" x 17" Micrban Antimicrobial Cutting Board stays clean and helps prevent the growth of stain-causing bacteria. This dishwasher-safe cutting board is made of safe, non-porous and non-absorbent polypropylene material. This surface material is both FDA and NSF approved and helps keep the cutting board clean between cleanings. It is also resistant to wear, so antimicrobial protection will be present for the lifetime of the board. The durable and sturdy polypropylene cutting board is appropriate for daily home and commercial use. The Mainstays 12" x 17" Micrban Antimicrobial Cutting Board securely stays in place on countertops, reducing slippage. It is also reversible, increasing the longevity of the product.
Mainstays 12" x 17" Micrban Antimicrobial Protection Cutting Board:
- 12" x 17" Polypropylene
- Helps prevent the growth of stain-causing bacteria
- Works continuously to keep the cutting board cleaner between cleanings
- Won't wash off or wear away for protection that lasts the lifetime of the cutting board
- Cutting surface is FDA and NSF approved
- Dishwasher Safe
- Non-porous and Non-absorbent
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.0 x 12.0 x 0.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm sure you can - you can cut anything you want - it shouldn't matter that it is hot - it gets pretty hot in the dishwasherby Beverly451/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i dont see any reason why you shouldnt be able to.by kittiekatz3412/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This board is not large enough to cut a medium or large pizza unless you cut it in half first and then cut one half of the pizza into pieces at a time.by suepet1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know what the material is - it just doesn't absorb the bacteriaby Beverly455/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?