About this item
The Mainstays 10-Piece Cookware Set Stainless Steel comes complete with everything you need for your kitchen. The Mainstays cookware set includes four saute pan, three lids, and three nylon tools, which are made of stainless steel. The tempered glass lid allows you to monitor the food while it is being cooked. Every piece in the Mainstays cookware set features handles that stay cool when placed on the stove top, ensuring added safety. This Mainstays 10-Piece Cookware Set Stainless Steel features tri-ply base that combines the durability of two metals to last long. This mirror-polished cookware set adds accent to your kitchen for long years and is compatible with any cooktop. This cookware set is dishwasher safe, which means maintenance is easy and effortless. This pan set is a great and perfect gift for bridal showers, house warming showers, college students or any other occasion.
Mainstays 10-Piece Cookware Set:
- 10 pieces: 4 saute pan, 3 lids, 3 nylon tools
- 8.5" high saute pan
- 1-qt covered saucepan
- 2-qt covered saucepan
- 5-qt covered saucepan
- Slotted spoon
- Solid spoon
- Slotted spatula
- Tri-ply base
- Durable, mirror-polished
- Stay-cool handles
- Heat-and-shatter, resistant, tempered glass lids
- Easy to monitor cooking progress
- Compatible with electric, gas and ceramic glass cooktops
- The kitchen cookware set is dishwasher-safe
- Stainless steel
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.69 x 10.38 x 11.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are stainless steel inside and out. They are not coated with teflon.by Brigm5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this set is Stainless Steelby thegreatone15/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just purchased this set and none of the pieces have a non stick coating.by dah15/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got Mainstay 10 piece set of stainless steel and they are not coated non stick.by sassymama565/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are stainless. If prepped properly they don't stick. ie: getting the pan hot before you add your oil, and they do require oil to be nonstick. So there is no coating. I love them by the way. : )by Lajoda4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is really light weight. I have seen other pans just as light weight but I've definitely felt heavier pans. The handles are hollow which makes them lighter.by CAC02024/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- heaver than the average pots but not as heavy as the picture lead you to believe.by fan123455/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are a bit lighter, which make them easier to handle. They feature a tri-ply bottom for even heat distribution and compatibility with all cooktops. The tempered glass lids allow you to monitor your cooking progress and the cookware is dishwasher-safe.by Customer Support Team5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Overall, yes they are lighter. However, they seem to be weighted on the bottom. I like that feature. They spread out the heat well. I am fully satisfied with the weight, quality, and appearance.by VKTN5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In my opinion it is lighter. I have some Wolfgang Puck stainless steel pots and pans and they are great but very heavy. These are easy to manage but the performance is still good as long as you follow the suggested cooking and cleaning directions. I've had mine for 10 months and it still looks good and performs well.by dah15/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It stays relatively cool (almost at room temperatures) so it can be handled without any cloth or hand cover.by MilkVanDriver5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely NOT!! The handles are screaming hot even if you're just simmering something. You definitely need a mittby Meshel82865/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These handles are made with high quality stainless steel, but may have a tendency to get warm - depending on the amount of heat that is used when cooking. To protect your hands from the heat, we recommend using an oven mitt when handling hot cookware.by Customer Support Team5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Generally, yes they are cool enough without a mitt. Sometimes they do get kind of warm but not like burning hot. Hasn't been a problem for me. I recommend hand washing these with Barkeeper's Friend and drying right away to keep the appearance like new. I've had these for 15 months now and they still look and perform great.by dah15/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?