Mainstays 10" Stainless Steel Covered Saute Pan
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Mainstays 10" Covered Saute Pan makes cooking and frying easy. Featuring a tempered glass lid, this Stainless Steel Saute Pan allows you to monitor the food while it is being cooked. The mirror-polished saute pan can also add a nice accent to your kitchen. This Mainstays pan is dishwasher safe, which means maintenance is easy and effortless. Made from stainless steel, this Mainstays 10" Covered Saute Pan is durable and features a tri-ply base, allowing it to last. This Stainless Steel Saute Pan is compatible with gas, electric and ceramic cooktops, allowing you to use it with your current kitchen appliances.
Mainstays 10" Covered Saute Pan:
- Stainless steel
- Tri-ply base
- Durable, mirror-polished vessel
- Tempered glass lid
- Compatible with gas, electric and ceramic cooktops
- Dishwasher safe
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.822 x 10.188 x 3.188|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We recommend washing your pan with warm, soapy water, and drying it thoroughly before first use. Since stainless steel cookware is not a "nonstick" cookware, food may have a tendency to stick to the pan. So, it may be best to add oil to the inside of the pan before cooking. Here are some helpful tips for cooking with stainless steel: 1. Take your food out of the refrigerator before you start to prep for cooking. Cold food has a tendency to stick more than room temperature food. 2. Always preheat your pan on Medium for about 2 mins before you start to cook. 3. Add oil or butter to the cookware and let it heat up. 4. Place your food in the pan and let it cook all the way on one side before you turn it. If you try to turn it too soon it will always stick. 5. Never put your pan on high or med high unless you have a pan full of cold liquid. The cool liquid will pull the heat from the pan and keep the metal in the pan cooler. 6. Turn the heat down to med low or low once you add your food to the pan. Your pan has an aluminum core that will retain the heat, so if you keep it too high your food will burn or stick. CLEANING: For hard-to-clean, stuck-on foods, soak cookware in hot, soapy water prior to washing. Hopefully, these tips will help you in the future.by Customer Support Team3/29/2015Written by a verified representative from Customer Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- well I bought this to cook chicken, so I did put oil in mines, but I also got other stainless steel cookware and I did not put oil in those and my food turned out great, so no you do not need to coat with oil before first useby GadgetJA12/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it doesn't work with induction stoves.by CommunityAnswer8/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This 10" Saute Pan (80117/506DS) will not work on an induction stove, as it does not have the magnetic property which makes induction work. It is, however, compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops.by Customer Support Team4/29/2014Written by a verified representative from Customer Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?