MailMaster Trimline Mailbox
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- from $11.79
- Rollbackfrom $11.32
- $29.99 Was $38.33Save $8.34
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The durable and convenient Step 2 MailMaster Trimline Mailbox is a fantastic addition or upgrade to your home. This solid black standalone mailbox is designed to match a number of styles and decors, from traditional to contemporary themes and many others in between. The MailMaster mailbox strongly resists both impacts and weather, and it has been built to last. It is constructed out of heavy-duty poly to give you years of use. The Step 2 mailbox offers easy access through both the front and the back. There's also plenty of room inside to hold letters, catalogs, circulars and magazines. You can easily personalize your Step 2 mailbox and all necessary setup hardware is included. The mailbox can be easily mounted on almost any standard 4" x 4" post (not included). The Step 2 MailMaster Trimline Mailbox measures 50.5"H x 22.25"W x 9.25"D.
Step2 533800 MailMaster Trimline Mailbox, Black:
- Front and rear access to interior
- Spacious interior to hold letters, magazines and catalogs with room to spare
- Heavy-duty poly construction for years of use
- Step 2 mailbox mounts on standard 4" x 4" post (not included)
- Includes address numbers, post cover and mounting hardware
- Minimal assembly required to setup before use
- Color: black
- Dimensions: 50.5"H x 22.25"W x 9.25"D
|Variant Group ID:||15423132|
|Features:||Weather Resistant , Front and Rear Doors|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||533800|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.25 x 22.25 x 50.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No.by djsr22/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No lockby Lalexus4/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, no way to lock it or secure the mail, sorry.by SuLyn201211/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this mailbox does not have a lock or key system.by LilDivaShopper7/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No there is no lock & keyby LittleCG4/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no lock or keyby gmsup9/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, magneticby djsr211/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Pete48NH11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is magneticby Lalexus11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and the box will open from either end if you want to open from your yard, without going into the street.by SuLyn20125/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is magnetic. I have had my mailbox for almost seven months and my doors have stayed shut and I live on a mountain ridge and we get some crazy winds here. I am very happy with my purchase.by LilDivaShopper5/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Purchased Gentry mailbox. All assembled and properly aligned but the doors on the front and back of the mailbox will not stayed closed . What can I do
- Make sure the magnet and the metal on the door are perfectly aligned.by gmsup5/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?