Consider these popular products
- $54.98 List price $76.00Save $21.02
- $85.72 List price $119.00Save $33.28
- $72.62 Was $79.32Save $6.70
- $58.22 List price $92.30Save $34.08
- $76.67 List price $90.00Save $13.33
- $97.55 List price $120.00Save $22.45
- Reduced Price$25.35 List price $41.99Save $16.64
- from $77.68
- $57.37 List price $142.90Save $85.53
- $101.09 List price $172.00Save $70.91
- $164.86 List price $199.00Save $34.14
- $719.00 Was $743.41Save $24.41
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The MBUS (Magpul Back-Up Sight) is a low-cost, color injection molded, folding back-up sight. The dual aperture MBUS Rear Sight is adjustable for windage and fits most 1913 Picatinny rail equipped weapons, but is specifically tailored to the AR15/M16 platform.
Magpul MBUS Sight, Rear:
- Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact and more
- Clamps to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 receiver rail and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the dual, same plane flip apertures
- Sight can still be folded with either large or small aperture in position
- Detent knob easily and positively adjusts windage
|Fabric Content:||0.0% n/a|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MPIMAG248FDE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.00 x 4.25 x 0.75 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.