Similar items in stock
- See details in cart
Magnavox ZV427MG9 DVD Recorder and 4-Head Hi-Fi VCR with Line-In Recording, Refurbished
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Dust off those old VHS tapes. Now you can watch home videos made decades ago, or brand-new DVDs with the Refurbished Magnavox ZV427MG9 DVD Recorder and 4-Head Hi-Fi VCR with Line-In Recording. You'll enjoy 1080p Full HD with upconversion, as well as progressive scan video out. The 4-head Hi-Fi VCR with line-in recording has a parental lock, so you can protect sensitive content from your children. Plus, this refurbished DVD recorder features a virtual surround system and satellite link recording. It also comes with a remote control, so you can change the show from across the room.
Magnavox ZV427MG9 DVD Recorder, Refurbished, with 4-Head Hi-Fi VCR and Line-In Recording:
- Great for those with dusty collections of VHS tapes
- Allows you to watch either old home movies on video cassette, or brand new films on DVD
- 4-head Hi-Fi VCR with line-in recording is DVD+/-R/RW compatible
- 1080p upconversion
- Refurbished DVD player features progressive scan video out
- Multi-angle, Skip, Pause and Resume play
- Virtual surround system
- Satellite link recording
- 2-way dubbing
- Parental lock
- Refurbished DVD player comes with a remote control
|Remote Control Type:||Full|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.2 x 3.9 x 17.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes both DVD and VHS the DVD will hold untill you turn it off the VHS with turn its self off after ten min. or soby terryisagirl12/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this unit will pause the recording when recording a DVD, you see the DVD is not written, until you "stop" recording, as you are recording you are loading digital memory. I hope this answer's your Q.by MeMarkoMe12/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby tcook468112/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any.by Kenbad6/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any speed.by Kenbad6/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will use either speed ("2x" or "4x"), but most blank DVD discs are 4x. In fact, if you are only using the discs for TV recordings, you do not need them any faster. Whether it works connected to a Converter box depends on whether your model has a built-in tuner or not. Recent models have eliminated the tuner (likely to keep costs of production down), thereby meaning you cannot choose a "channel" to record--you need either a cable box or to use output jacks from your TV to the input jacks of the machine. This will work OK for recording. To view the recordings, though, you will need to reverse the cablesby Troothsayer3/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I don't have cable or satellite but TV is hooked to antenna. Will this item record on my setup? Can I set times to record?
- Unless your television has video and sound OUTPUT terminals, no. However, since all television broadcasting is now digital, you could employ a digital TV signal converter* "T"ed into your antenna line to feed the recorder. This might require an amplifier in the antenna line to ensure adequate signal strength. * For example, this RCA unit ( http://www.walmart.com/ip/RCA-DTA800B1-Digital-TV-Converter/23810329 ).by SamQ98/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you can not record from your antennae unless you buy an additional external tunerby Aircapict11/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?