Magnavox MBP5320F Blu-ray Player with Built-in WiFi
About this item
About this item
Enjoy the most current technology with the Magnavox MBP5320F Blu-ray Player with Built-in WiFi. With the Magnavox WiFi Blu-ray Player, you will be able to connect to the Internet, so you can watch movies, TV shows and other programs on premium video-on-demand services, as well as listen to music and much more. The Magnavox Blu-ray DVD Player also converts DVDs to HD quality, so you can get the ideal HD picture when watching your old DVDs. The Magnavox MBP5320F Blu-ray Player also plays BD, CD, DTS-CD, MP3, DTS and JPEG files. Other features of this Blu-ray Player include an Ethernet port, an HDMI output and a remote with batteries. The Magnavox Blu-ray DVD Player also features popular surround-sound decoders, including Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD and more. Experience the highest picture and sound quality with the Magnavox Blu-ray DVD Player.
Magnavox MBP5320F Blu-ray Player with Built-in WiFi:
- Upconverts DVDs to HD quality
- Connect to the Internet to access movies, TV shows, music and more
- Built-in WiFi
- Ethernet port for wired connection
- Plays BD, DVD, CD, DTS-CD, MP3, DTS, JPEG
- Surround sound decoders include Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, Multi channel LPCM Output
- 1 HDMI output
- Includes remote with batteries and setup manual
|Product Type:||Blu-ray disc player|
|Supported Digital Audio Standards:||MP3, LPCM, DTS|
|Media Load Type:||Tray|
|Supported Digital Video Standards:||MPEG-1, MPEG-2, AVCHD|
|Media Type:||Kodak Picture CD, DVD-ROM, CD, BD-ROM|
|Upscaling:||Yes ( up to 1080p )|
|Additional Features:||JPEG photo playback, video playback from USB devices, digital audio playback from USB devices, digital photo playback from USB devices, x.v.Colour technology, Deep Color, CLEAR+, HD Noise Reduction|
|Digital Audio Format:||Dolby Digital output, DTS digital output, Dolby True HD digital output, Dolby Digital Plus output, DTS-HD Master Audio output, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio digital output|
|Sound Output Mode:||Stereo|
|Power Device:||Power supply|
|Voltage Required:||AC 120 V ( 60 Hz )|
|Connector Type:||HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear Audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear Composite video output ( RCA phono ) - rear Ethernet ( RJ-45 ) - rear USB ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - front|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.64|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.8 x 11.1 x 1.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Check your settings on your Internet router. We found that we had too many devices hooked up for the allowable ports on the router (we use satellite wi-fi because of our remote location at our Summer home). We had no problems with this at our Winter home because we have cable Internet service with no restrictions on the number of router ports. Hope this helps.by RetiredTeacher085/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby bonemarrowy2k12/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?