Similar items in stock
Magnavox DVD Recorder & 4-Head Hi-Fi VCR with Line-In Recording, ZV427MG9
Consider these popular products
- See details in cart
- See details in cart
- See details in cart
- $38.00List price
About this item
About this item
Dust off those video tapes and enjoy VHS movie formats with the Magnavox DVD Recorder ZV427MG9 with Line-In Recording. This Magnavox DVD Recorder & 4-Head Hi-Fi VCR features 1080p up-conversion and 2-way dubbing, so you can record VHS tapes to DVD, or vice versa. Plus, the Magnavox DVD Recorder & 4-Head Hi-Fi VCR can record for up to six hours — so sit back and enjoy the show. The DVD and VCR recorder is also equipped with an HTMI output. The Magnavox DVD Recorder ZV427MG9 with Line-In Recording has multiple functions and is great for utilizing your entire movie collections.
Magnavox DVD-R and 4-Head Hi-Fi VCR Combo with Line-In Recording, ZV427MG9
- 1080p Up Conversion
- Progressive Scan Video Out
- 5-Speed for Up to 6-hours Recording
- Dolby Digital Stream Out
- The Magnavox DVD Recorder ZV427MG9 with Line-In Recording features 2 Way Dubbing (VCR>DVD, DVD>VCR)
- Satellite Link Recording
- S-Video Input/Output
- HDMI Output
|Product Type:||DVD recorder/ VCR combo|
|Supported Digital Audio Standards:||MP3|
|Media Load Type:||Tray|
|Cd Playback Modes:||Program play, resume play, skip playback, random play / shuffle|
|Recordable Media:||DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R|
|Recording Mode:||SP, LP, EP, HQ, SP+, SLP|
|Dvd Repeat Modes:||Title|
|Picture Zoom Power:||1.5x, 1.2x, 2x|
|Multi-camera Angle Select:||Yes|
|Dvd Additional Features:||Progressive scanning|
|Surround Sound Effects:||Virtual Surround Mode|
|Digital Audio Format:||Dolby Digital output|
|A/v System Recommended Use:||Home|
|On-screen Menu Language:||English, French, Spanish|
|Coaxial Digital Output:||Yes|
|Media Type:||VHS , CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD, CD|
|Recording Speed:||SLP, SP|
|Search Modes:||Index search|
|Video Head Qty:||4|
|Features:||One-touch recording/playback , Progressive scanning (line doubling)|
|Programmability:||12 events / 1 month|
|Power Consumption Operational:||30 Watt|
|Voltage Required:||AC 120 V ( 60 Hz )|
|Connector Type:||Composite video/audio input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear Composite video/audio output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear S-Video input ( 4 pin mini-DIN ) - rear S-Video output ( 4 pin mini-DIN ) - rear Component video output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear Audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear SPDIF output ( RCA phono ) - rear HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear S-Video input ( 4 pin mini-DIN ) - front Composite video/audio input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - front|
|Type:||Fluorescent , DVD recorder , Internal , Remote control|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.3 x 17.2 x 4.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it is confusing, but the 427 does NOT have any tuner (i just got one by mistake) is the 457 that doesby lushpuppie6/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and here is the link from Magnavox. Not sure where cueball got his information, but he is mistaken. http://www.magnavox.com/p/spec_player.php?id=28by NUKE22224/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know where the other person (who answered this question) got his information from, BUT, this unit does NOT have an ATSC Built-in Tuner. Whatever unit you are looking for, if it does not have an ATSC built-in Tuner, then it will not receive a TV Video signal. PERIOD! If you connect through a Cable box, that may be a different story.by Cueball7038/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I went to the Magnavox site and they state this model ZV427MG9 has a digital tuner and records Built-in ATSC/NTSC Tuner (SD Quality Output, C-QAM). So yes, it does. dphotosby dphotos6/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. When i record DVD'S, they don't play on other DVD players. Do I have to use cetain DVD'S? Plus or Minus?
- Your DVD recording MUST be 'finalized', before it will play in other DVD players. I was confused, at first like you. Then, I found the statement about 'finalizing' your DVD for it to play in other DVD players, in the manual. Since then, I have had NO problems. This unit will record on both DVD-R and DVD+R blank discs. One thing, that I haven't figured out is which 'format', DVD-R or DVD+R is better? }:o)by MmeMoxie4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sometimes after you record to a DVD you have to finalize it before you can see it on another DVD player.by Pene18/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The other players you are using must play both - or + dvd's. Some DVD players will not play recorded DVD's in them as they are in a different format. I have one older player that will not play my self recorded DVD's either.by Yattaw8/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If the machine does not have a tuner, as this one does not, you would have to have a digital cable box or satellite connected to your tv for this one to record a show. There is another model in this brand on this web site that is about 25 dollars more that does have a built in tuner so you don't have to worry about it.by stephrx4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- we couldnt get it to pick up ANY station for recording from TV...we ended up returning itby robinblueyes71/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby VidTech12/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$39.99Was