Magnavox Digital-to-Analog TV Converter Box
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$62.04 List price $93.90Save $31.86
- $41.99 Was $44.36Save $2.37
- $29.99 List price $49.99Save $20.00
- $47.24 List price $79.99Save $32.75
- Reduced Price$98.84 List price $139.63Save $40.79
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
*Prices may vary with tax. Converter boxes available while supplies last.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TB100MW9|
|Connector Type:||RF input ( F connector ) - rear RF output ( F connector ) - rear Composite video/audio output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear|
|Product Accessories Included:||Remote control|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- clarification: Maganvox DTV converter STB SOME units sold by Walmart in stores (in CO) have pass through. (Says so on the box & in manual) model TB100MW9 does not. model TB100MW9A DOES model TB100MG9 does not. See their respective manuals on line or look at manual that came with unit. For TB100MW9A see page 27. "Go into setup, to RF OUT setting to RF THROUGH to get analog (non-digital signals) " Some Set Top Boxes (STB) like the Nhens Digital Stream dtx9950 pass thru automatically by seting unit to standby (turn it off) mode. No surprise, STB box design BETWEEN manufacturers is NOT consistent. Hope this helps.by Enginefox2/11/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this does not have pass thru.by music12c2/9/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I've hooked my Magnavox digital converter up and it doesn't work--what am I doing wrong?
- I agree with most of what the guy above says, but you can get digital tv with rabit ears made in the 1960's if you are close to the stations, if you live more than 25 miles away you should mount an antenna in the attic or roof.by hambonedodge11/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- First make sure your tv is on channel 3. If not change to channel 3 then press and hold the setup for about 3 seconds if you still see nothing make sure all the cables that came with the box are hooked right. If everything is ok then try unplugging it and start from scratch. Also make sure you have an digital antenna if not you will not receive any reception but if you do and you checked all the above then try adjusting your antenna if none of this works if you have another tv see if it works on that one because thats what happen to me didnt work on one but work on another. If none of this works it might just be the box return it or call the number that came with box for help.by SweetCarebear6/12/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No supply of the RCA models in WI or IL. The magnovox is worthless - do not buy it. Go to Best Buy and buy the Insigna box, it has all the controls you want and need.by foolme10/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not the Magnavox remote, The rca remote controls tv, there seems to be a short supply of the rca converter bax around here!by hambonedodge3/2/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?