Check out these related products
- $298.00List price
- See details in cart
Magnavox DVD Player 1080P Up-Conversion, DP170MGX
About this item
About this item
|Remote Control Type:||N/A|
|Supported Video Audio Formats:||JPEG, KODAK|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.31|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.78 x 14.57 x 5.12|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this unit only plays standard definition DVD HD-DVD and Blue Ray require a different technology player. This unit upconverts standard def dvd to a higher resolution when connected to a Hidef video device. Only regular dvd's are supported.by Mikeybbbbbb12/1/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It WILL NOT play HD DVD's. You need an HD DVD player for that. It WILL however upconvert SD (standard definition) DVD's to 1080i.by Mdon11/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby RON583/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- YES IT WILL, AND PICTURE QUALITY IS GREATby RON583/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (4) (21)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby 4MYKIDS13/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, BUT PICTURE WON'T BE LIKE HD, CRYSTAL CLEARby RON5811/16/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it also has rca hook-upsby rufusjack11/9/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but your TV must have the proper inputs. Most TVs have inputs for video games. you can plug in the DVD there. If you have a very inexpensive that only has a cable or antenna input, then you will need to purchase a device call an RF converter- they cost about $20.by Tim4145/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- both, it upconverts the resolution of dvd's to 1080p through hdmi cable. ur old dvd's looks much better on the tv u have. use hdmi cable.by besi12/1/2009Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a DVD player that when connected via the HDMI it upconverts a 480' DVD to a 1080p. You will not get blu-ray qulaity due to the limitations of the source. Much you do not get DVD quality from a VHS tape recorded to disc.by BoojiBoy12/1/2009Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It plays all standard definition DVD discs. When connected to a High Definition video display, this player also upconverts the video from standadr definistion to a pseudo high definition output. You will see a significant increase in picture quality from a standar output of standard definition.by Mikeybbbbbb10/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?