Magnavox Blu-ray Disc Player, NB530MGX
About this item
About this item
Enjoy your high definition, Blu-ray discs on the Magnavox Blu-ray DVD Player. It features full HD resolution 1080p video output at 24 frames per second. The Magnavox Blu-ray DVD Player is also Energy Star qualified, and includes a remote control.
Magnavox Blu-ray DVD Player:
- Blu-ray DVD Player with remote
- Full HD Resolution 1080p Video Output
- 24fps (frames per second) for Cinema-like picture quality
- HDMI Output
- Blu-ray profile 1.1 to enjoy Advance Picture-in-picture content
- Magnavox Blu-Ray DVD Player is completely Energy Star Qualified.
|Product Type:||Blu-ray disc player|
|Media Load Type:||Tray|
|Media Type:||CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD+R, Kodak Picture CD, DVD, CD, DVD+R DL, BD-R, BD-RE, BD-ROM|
|Upscaling:||Yes ( up to 1080p )|
|Additional Features:||Progressive scanning, cinema mode, digital photo playback from flash memory card, JPEG photo playback|
|Tv Screen Saver:||Yes|
|Surround Sound Effects:||Virtual Surround Mode|
|Digital Audio Format:||Dolby Digital output, DTS digital output, Dolby True HD digital output, DTS-HD digital output, Dolby Digital Plus output|
|Sound Output Mode:||Stereo|
|Power Consumption Operational:||22 Watt|
|Power Consumption Stand By / Sleep:||0.5 Watt|
|Power Device:||Power supply - internal|
|Voltage Required:||AC 120 V ( 60 Hz )|
|Connector Type:||HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear Component video output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear Composite video output ( RCA phono ) - rear Audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear SPDIF output ( RCA phono ) - rear SPDIF output ( TOSLINK ) - rear|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.929 x 17.125 x 2.322|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Most (If not all) Blu-ray Players are backwards compatible. They will play regular DVDs.by Jkwalten111/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plays both and ups the quality on DVD's a lot.by JiminIndiana10/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they play DVD's. Some will also play other formats but it varies by brand. Check the box, or review on-line and I also suggest you look at user reviews before buying!by Ondaborder9/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- most blu ray players will play a DVD movie. a blu ray player will "upconvert" a dvd and play the dvd at the 1080p that a blu ray disk isby skizicks9/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a built-in SD-Card Reader on the player. Simply download firmware update on PC. Save to SD-Card.by Jkwalten111/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can update, but it is a pain. You have to use your computer and download the update. You then burn it to cd/dvd and update.by Tjoe10/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- You can update the firmware only if there is a firmware update from Magnavox (a.k.a. Funai Corp). The site to go to is http://www.funai-corp.com/support/default.aspx and click on "firmware updates". As of 05 Mar 09, they only have updates on their Sylvania branded Blu Ray players Model #'s NB501SL9/NB500SL9 Version 1.106.by Riffraff7510/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can't update it at all since it does not have the ability to connect to the internet. Stick with a PS3.by Sithor10/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (28)Was this answer helpful?
- Both answers given already are incorrect. A device needs more than an internet connection. It needs to have firmware (thats the software that runs on devices) capable of displaying the netflix stream. It is not enough to have an internet connection on the device, or even a web browser on the device as netflix uses Microsoft's Silverlight technology to stream the movies, and very few devices have this. It is also incorrect that only a few brands have netflix streaming. The only way to know if your device supports netflix streaming is to look at the box or in the manual. This device has no internet connection, so it is a moot point. to answer the question, No, this device does not support netflix.by imstartingtogetannoyed9/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The answer listed is wrong. Samsung, LG, Sony, and Insignia can all stream netflix. When purchasing one of those brands, all you have to do is make sure that it is an internet compatible device. This is straight from the Netflix website. http://www.netflix.com/NetflixReadyDevicesby An anonymous customer10/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, only the LG and Samsung models stream Netflix.by DAlessandro9/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?