About this item
The Magnalite Cast Aluminum 18" Roaster is a useful tool for both a professional and a home chef's kitchen. Use it to roast various types of meat, as well as vegetables and other food. This Magnalite roaster is constructed of professional grade, hand-cast aluminum that provides durable, long-lasting service. The cookware comes with a rack for keeping roasting food elevated and a heavy, tight-fitting lid that helps retain heat and keeps all the juices in, ensuring retention of mouth-watering flavor for steaks and more. The dome-shaped design of the lid transfers heat from side walls and facilitates convection-style heating, letting ingredients cook faster and more thoroughly. The finish prevents hot spots for even heating. The cast-aluminum roaster features permanent side handles that will never loosen with use.
Magnalite Cast Aluminum 18" Roaster:
- Professional grade, hand-cast aluminum
- Thick base won't warp
- Heavy, domed lid locks in moisture, transfers heat from side walls and facilitates convection-style heating
- Even finish eliminates hot spots
- Includes meat rack
- Permanent side handles never become loose
- Handles and knobs are oven-safe to 350 degrees F
- Magnalite roaster model# 1040827
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.25 x 8.0 x 13.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- Correction. Mine was made in Sidney, Ohio, but it still lists as imported, so all bets are off.by BroKenN212/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The one I have was made in Sidney, Australia, but mine was a hand-me-down and I'm not sure where Wagner Ware is made now. They are imported, so not US.by BroKenN212/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- made in the USAby jeem10/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if you have an electric stove you have to turn it off early, it will continue to cook with the stove off.by Dagreenqueen11/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The product referenced can safely be used on an electric range.by WKConsumerCareCenter11/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?