Similar items in stock
MagicJack Plus VOIP Phone Adapter - Retail - S-1013
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Choose the MagicJack Plus Phone Adapter and experience a fantastic voice clarity every time.The easy-to-plug phone adapter allows quick installation via new phone jack with no computer required, so you can make local and long distance phone calls using corded, cordless, portable, or DECT phone. Now, you can receive and make phone call in exceptional voice clarity anywhere in the world. Buy the MagicJack Plus Phone Adapter right away!
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, you do not need a computer for this product to work.by CommunityAnswer6/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- absolutely NOby bigrabbit6/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Initially for set-up it is fast and easy to do through a computer, but is not needed after that. Just high speed internet.by serodoeht6/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This needs an internet connection.by CommunityAnswer1/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, not the way you stated your question. You have to have some kind of Internet service into your home in order to use Magic Jack (this can be from the cable company, phone company, satellite data company, etc.). The whole idea of Magic Jack is to save you the $30.00/month that you'd be paying these companies for a home phone line...but you do need a data service. I hope this helps.by wannabeskibum5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no you need internet.by my3kidsrgreat5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this can plug into your router.by CommunityAnswer5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! That's how it is designed to work, in fact. They supply an Ethernet cable that you connect between your router and this unit. Plug in the power cord to the wall and connect a phone cord between the unit and one of your phone jacks and your various phone jacks around your home will be able to be used. If you have a phone line from the phone company, you'll have to disconnect their service from your home wiring. There are instructions on how to do this on the Magic Jack site.by wannabeskibum3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I have mine plugged directly into the router. I forget its even there, just use the phone like normal!by Geekasaurus3/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?