Customers also viewed these products
Consider these popular products
- $199.99 Was $206.36Save $6.37
- $160.41 Was $179.44Save $19.03
- Reduced Price$189.99 List price $229.99Save $40.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
EXPORIST 110 HANDHELD GPS
|Display Resolution:||240 x 320|
|Battery Life:||18 hours|
|Features:||Hunt/fish calendar , Preinstalled POIs|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.20 x 4.40 x 1.40 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can this unit be connected to a computer and locations added from a geocaching website?
- With included USB cord, you can connect it to a computer and download individual gpx + loc files, as well as pocket queries (with the included 30 day membership from Geocaching.com)by rogrady1/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolute yes. You can load 500 caches from GC.com straight to the unit. However, don't load more than 500 at a time, because the units limits them to 500. This is a great little GPS for Geocaching and I can say that as a Geocaching nut!!!by ZukiCacher1/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can. The Coords can be manually entered in several different formats.by rogrady4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Simple answer is yes. The more complete answer is this has the county, city and BLM roads that were active when the map file was made. In some areas I have found about 8 years of new growth over the 'Road' I am following.by rogrady3/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?