About this item
The Maglite D-Cell Flashlight is designed to provide you with high-density light that is ideal for use when camping, hiking and performing automotive repairs. Features of the 2 D-Cell Flashlight include a high-strength aluminum alloy casing that is anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance and an O-ring seal for water resistance. Additional features of the Maglite Flashlight are two high-intensity White Star Krypton Gas Lamps for enhanced brilliance, an extended range and half-turn, cam-action focus. The 2 D-Cell Flashlight has a self-cleaning rotary switch, three power positions and a spare lamp safely secured in the tail cap for emergencies. This shock-resistant Maglite D-Cell Flashlight has a twist focus that will take you from spot-to-flood lighting and will make a smart addition to any emergency kit.
MagLite 2 D-Cell Flashlight, Gray:
- Diamond knurl design
- Two White Star Krypton Gas Lamps
- High-density light beam
- 1/2 turn, cam action focus, spot-to-flood
- Self-cleaning rotary switch, 3 position: on, off, and signal (manual, momentary on-off)
- Spare lamp safely secured in the tail cap
- High-strength aluminum alloy cases
- O-ring sealed for water resistance
- Shock resistant
- Anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance
- Individually serial numbered
- All Mag flashlights are designed, patented and manufactured in the U.S.A.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 2.25 x 2.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.