Made Here Towel Collection, Set of 2
About this item
About this item
Show your pride by purchasing this magnificent luxurious 2 pack hand crafted towel. These soft and absorbent towels are made only from the finest 100% USA Grown Cotton with Pima Rich Loops
Made Here Towel Collection, Set of 2:
- Made with 100% USA Grown Cotton with Pima Rich Loops
- Includes 2 towels
- Soft and absorbent
- Generously sized
- Wash before use
- Machine wash warm with like colors; tumble dry low; avoid contact with skin treatment products
- Dimensions: 13" x 13" (Wash Cloth), 30" x 16" (Hand Towel), 56" x 30" (Bath Towel), 68" x 34" (Bath Sheet)
- Available in various colors and sizes, all sold separately in packs of 2
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.0 x 13.0 x 0.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- I don't know the exact intention of this caution but sometimes products intended for acne treatment have lightening agents in them which can bleach colored fabrics. Other skin products and cosmetics could do this as well.by mobosch2/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have absolutely no idea. Maybe you should contact the maker.by 2BUSYBEE11/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe they mean skin treatment products such as acne cremes, etc. Most "skin treatment" products contain strong chemicals such as benzoyl peroxide, or a variety or acids which may fade or "bleach" the color from towels. I imagine this would be worse on darker colored towels.by Outgoingal9/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It means to avoid wiping your hands, face, and body with your towel when using skin products like "ProActiv" or the like. The reason these types of products are listed to avoid is largely due to most treatments containing benzoyl peroxide which may cause discoloration/bleach marks on your towels. This is generally an issue with (darker) colored towels. I personally use treatment products on a daily basis but do not have any issues as I buy white and/or cream colored towels. Hope that helps.by Emjaysee856/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1888 Mills, located in Griffin Georgia.by gpz196510/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Made Here towels and Face cloths are made by Mills down in Griffin, GA.by An anonymous customer10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are made in Georgia by Americans. Made Here is the name of the company They have made towels since 1888. You can find them at WalMart . com where there is a video to watch about the company. Could not find them in the store. I think you will like them. Also they are not over priced.by wheelholder10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Made in USby luckycadanga1310/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- More of a soft, cool beige, scant light off white yellowish color, almost half tan.by TheEater2/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- warm beigeby Grandma2kylie2/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?