About this item
Get all of your favorite apps including games, social networking, utilities and more on this portable Android media player. Perfect for on-the-go use to listen to music, watch videos, check email and browse the web! The 4.3" capacitive touch screen responds quickly to a wide array of gestures including swiping, pinching for zooming in and out, and tapping. The Trio 4.3" Media Player comes loaded with the latest Android operating system, Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). With free WiFi popping up in many coffee shops and restaurants you can connect wirelessly almost anywhere! In addition to the 4GB internal memory, you can add more using the micro SD slot for up to 32GB's of storage. Take pictures or video using the built-in rear-facing camera and enjoy your media with the built-in speaker to share with friends.
Mach Speed Trio with WiFi 4.3" Touchscreen Tablet PC:
- 1.2GHz processor
- 512MB DDR of system memory and 4GB on-board storage memory
- 4.3" touchscreen
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- Back webcam
- Mini-USB 2.0 port
- 4GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Android 4.0 OS (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Google Play (for applications)
- Media Formats: MP3, WMA, LRC, AVI, JPEG, GIF, GMP and TXT
- Tablet, battery, case, stylus and AC adapter
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).
|Processor Speed:||1.20 GHz|
|System Ram:||512 MB|
|Hard Drive Size:||N/A|
|Laptop Screen Size:||N/A|
|Screen Type:||Capacitive Touch Display|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Network Connection:||802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN|
|Connector Type:||1 x MiniUSB 2.0|
|Operating System:||Google Android|
|Accessories Included:||AC Adapter , Stylus , Case|
|Operating System Version:||Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.6 x 6.9 x 1.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, only Amazonby Flirtaholic12/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Amazon Play Storeby Angiee214312/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Amazon App Store. Kind the same but very slowby Maydeee4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- U can down the games and things from the intrenet but most of them u dont need the intrent t to have them work. I take mine to place that dont have intrennet and and it still lets me play the gameby dizzyspace5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It's a Google Services device that needs a WiFi connection.by Canopyfan25/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it only has wi fiby leeman15/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a Tablet. While it also plays music, the operating system is Android 4.04. I use it to surf the web and check my emails.by EmaticProTabletUser2/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is a mix of a tablet and a media player.by An anonymous customer1/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?