Customers also viewed these products
Briggs Healthcare Fold-Away Walker Tray
Consider these popular products
- $24.87 Was $29.88Save $5.01
- Rollback$7.89 Was $8.39Save $0.50
- $25.19 Was $27.42Save $2.23
- Rollback$25.96 Was $29.98Save $4.02
- $9.59 Was $15.99Save $6.40
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Briggs Healthcare Walker Tray lets you hold medication, drinks or other items close at hand. It's lightweight and simple to install without tools. This fold-away plastic tray comes with clips that allow you to attach it to almost any walker.
Briggs Healthcare Fold-Away Walker Tray:
- Folds out of the way when not in use
- Gray tray made from durable plastic
- Weight capacity: 5 lbs
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Full-color retail packaging
- For use with: Walker
- Tool free assembly, tray mounts with adjustable clips that snap on to most walkers
- Product type: Tray
- Overall product weight: 2 lbs
- Overall width: 16''
- Overall depth: 11.75''
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It will fit any walker where the patients handles are 18" from handle to handle. The tray itself is 16" and the space needed for installing is 18" from Bar to Bar. I hope this helps.by marcos31558/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can still fold the walkerby CommunityAnswer2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?