Similar items in stock
MUK LUKS - Cullen Retro Nordic Ankle Slipper
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
The MUK LUKS - Cullen Retro Nordic Ankle Slipper gives you a vintage look combined with a modern day feel. These Muk Luks Slippers are the ideal slipper to relax in as they feature a convenient slip-on style. The fabric covered indoor TPR sole provides a solid base while still maintaining pliability, making for an indoor slipper that won't scuff or mark even the most delicate surfaces. This Vintage Slipper also has a warm, acrylic knit that surrounds the feet in a blanket of comfort that extends up to the ankle. With a flexible sole for comfortable wear, the MUK LUKS - Cullen Retro Nordic Ankle Slippers also feature a vintage print on the upper side of the material. Designed for comfort and warmth, these Muk Luks Slippers also have an elastic ankle ribbed cuff to ensure that they stay on your feet and continually keep you warm during the cold winter months.
MUK LUKS - Cullen Retro Nordic Ankle Slipper:
- Acrylic blend
- Slip-on style
- Elastic ankle ribbed cuff
- Print on upper
- Flexible sole for comfortable wear
- TPR sole
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- not really lined...just a knit surfaceby Lynsouthhadley12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a thin nylon-feeling lining inside the fabric. The sole inside is a thin piece of felt.by BMWStew1/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they do not have a lining. The base is thin leather, and then the rest is cloth, similar to a knit sock.by Zathael1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There was a lining of some sort, but it had no padding to it.by msgrmama12/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?