About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
There will be no more backbreaking shoveling when you use the MTD 14-inch 11 Amp Electric Snow Blower to clear out the snow from your driveways, decks and patios. Fire up this driveway snow blower and get to work on time when an unexpected snowfall occurs. Reduce the risk of accidents and falls by keeping patios and walkways free of snow that can turn to ice. This MTD 14-inch 11 Amp Electric Snow Blower has a 14-inch clearing width and 9.5-inch intake height for clearing the snow. The MTD electric snow blower is auger propelled which makes snow clearing simple. The 180-degree E-Z chute control lets you throw away the snow in whichever direction you want.
MTD 14" 11-Amp Electric Snow Blower:
- The snow blower easily starts with the push of a button
- 14" clearing width and 9.5" intake height for light use on smaller driveways, decks and patios
- Auger-propelled to easily clear snow
- 180 degree E-Z chute control throws snow where you want it
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Arrives fully assembled
- Dividing groups of objects into sets with equal values
- Finding the correct objects to solve rhyming riddles
- Sorting matching objects
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||28.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.875 x 16.38 x 17.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It does take a cord. The recommended cord sizes are: 16-ga. 50 foot or 14-ga. 100 foot. The unit is well insulated. As with any electrical apparatus, just follow normal safety precautions.by oldfashionpariot9/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it takes a heavy duty outdoor extension cord at least 15 amps.by JayBee79822/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does and i would say no to worrying about getting shockedby Brendie682/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO shock hazard. A must have to make the main unit work.by dilli6102/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. But it is light-weight and will take time. This unit does not throw snow very far (maybe 5 feet) so I recommend you start in the middle and clear 1/2 of your driveway throwing the snow to the left and 1/2 to the right.by oldfashionpariot11/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it canby Brendie6811/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby FrozenIndianaJones11/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Except for a small metal plate on the auger, the entire unit is plastic.by oldfashionpariot3/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- plasticby FrozenIndianaJones1/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?