This season, Major League Baseball 2K9 offers fans improved two-step Precision Pitching controls, deeper Swing Stick batting and quick fielding responses for even greater control of the game. With more than six years of scouting reports infused into the action on the field, Inside Edge produces remarkably accurate player tendencies to ensure players react to in-game situations as they would in real life. Major League Baseball 2K9 also features new commentary, as Gary Thorne provides the play-by-play calls alongside color analyst Steve Phillips giving a new perspective and more depth for a true-to-life, insightful broadcast. In addition, Living Rosters has been added this season to provide fresh and active roster updates that guarantee every game is current and automatically updated behind the scenes, so players are never late on a trade and always have the hottest players in their starting lineup.
- Pinpoint Pitching Use the Wii Remote to control every pitch. A Flick of the remote, as you pitch, will increase velocity and movement on your pitches.
- Precise Hitting Use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk for total control of your hitting. The Wii Remote allows you to place your hits in relation to your swing timing, swing speed and swing angle.
- Signature Style Individual MLB player-specific batting stances, step-ins, step-outs, home run celebrations, windups and deliveries create a real life game experience.
- New Broadcast Team Gary Thorne provides the play by play calls alongside color analyst Steve Phillips giving more depth and realism for a true-to-life conversational broadcast. With improved sound effects including real time crowd noise youll feel like youre actually sitting in the park.
- New 2K Beats Featuring Judas Priest, Cheap Trick, Coheed & Cambria, Ted Nugent, SR-71, The Romantics, Boys Like Girls, and Europe.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE