About this item
MAXAR Economy Work Belt provides excellent support and comfort to the abdominal and lumbo-sacral areas. Highly rated by industry leaders and American physicians. This work belt is recommended to those who: Have a great deal of physical activities at work or at home; Lift and move heavy objects; Spend long hours driving or have a job which lacks movement; Suffer from or ever experienced lower back pain, osteochondrosis or lumbago; Have undergone surgery on the lower section of the spine.
Product Features and Benefits:
• Made with regular mesh
• Very comfortable to wear on a daily basis
• 8" wide and has four (S-M) or six (L-XL-2XL) plastic stays
• Massages muscles and reduces pressure from the lower back
• Offers two additional side pulls for better fit and tension adjustment
• Helps form correct posture and avoid back injuries while working or lifting heavy loads
Back pain, abdominal pain, osteochondrosis, lumbago, surgery on the lower section of the spine, excessive physical activities
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 6.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My waist is 35 inches and I use the "medium" with my clothes on. (tee-shirt and underwear) and wear the rest of my clothes on top to keep the support clean. Hope this helps.by oreoestrella6/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- largeby rubyspice11/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- med goes from 331/2-38by mkwstone6/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Medium would fit a 36" waist. size chart says: 33.5"-38"by Tmoney825/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would calculate that the "Large" size would fit you. I have a 35" waist and the "medium" fits me well.by oreoestrella6/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- med goes from 33 1/2-38 Large goes from 38 1/2 -40 1/2by mkwstone10/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the size chart I found online for this product says that a Large would fit a waist of 38"-40.5". the next size up an XL is good for a 41"-45" waist.by Tmoney828/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?