About this item
Keep your bike and other possessions securely locked up with the M-Wave Spiral Combination Cable Lock. This powerful cable bike lock loops through your bike wheels and frame to attach your bike to a bike rack or street sign. It's also great for securing outdoor items, as the sturdy construction easily stands up to the elements. It's the perfect cable bike lock for any busy bicyclist on the go.
M-Wave Spiral Combination Cable Lock:
- Spiral bike lock with a 4-digit combination
- Free code
- 4.5 mm wire
- Color: Dark Smoke
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Age Start:||12 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- its easy just follow instructions that come with lock, the trick is turning the dial located inside beginning of lock it has a dial on it turn dial clockwise put in combo, then turn dial counterclockwise till it stops, finishedby snookteeth1/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes.easy to reset.by rkmandms1/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Open the cable then - Rotate the outer ring 1/4 turn and SET your new combination. Then insert the cable end and turn the ring back the 1/4 turn.by AnOlderGuy9/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Turn it to the combination the instructions say, usually 0000. Then you turn the knob to the little arrow, or tick mark. Turn the "knob" at the opening of the lock, where the other end locks in, not the combination area. Once you have turned the knob, set the number you want to be your new combo at the tick mark or arrow, and turn the knob back. Now it will lock!by copymama6/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will it withstand weather if it's left outside such as if it's used to keep a gate locked. I don't want it to rust and not be able to open.
- HI - it surely will withstand some nasty weather quite a long time - but not an ordinary wire cutter --by Topolino9/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- spray inside and outside of lock with WD-40 or light oil.by snookteeth9/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?