M-Wave Spiral Combination Cable Lock
Customers also considered
- $12.80 Was $17.59Save $4.79
- $6.09 Was $7.62Save $1.53
- Rollback$6.89 Was $7.76Save $0.87
- $15.67 Was $17.86Save $2.19
- $6.59 Was $9.25Save $2.66
- $11.95 Was $12.96Save $1.01
- $12.27 Was $13.11Save $0.84
- $14.95 Was $17.58Save $2.63
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your bike and other possessions securely locked up with the M-Wave Spiral Combination Cable Lock. This powerful cable bike lock loops through your bike wheels and frame to attach your bike to a bike rack or street sign. It's also great for securing outdoor items, as the sturdy construction easily stands up to the elements. It's the perfect cable bike lock for any busy bicyclist on the go.
M-Wave Spiral Combination Cable Lock:
- Spiral bike lock with a 4-digit combination
- Free code
- 4.5 mm wire
- Color: Dark Smoke
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Age Start:||12 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Open the cable then - Rotate the outer ring 1/4 turn and SET your new combination. Then insert the cable end and turn the ring back the 1/4 turn.by AnOlderGuy9/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Turn it to the combination the instructions say, usually 0000. Then you turn the knob to the little arrow, or tick mark. Turn the "knob" at the opening of the lock, where the other end locks in, not the combination area. Once you have turned the knob, set the number you want to be your new combo at the tick mark or arrow, and turn the knob back. Now it will lock!by copymama7/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- cable is long enough to lock bike with any commercial bike rack, have used it at publix, walgreens etc, works great.by snookteeth10/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- About 4-5 feet, when I uncoil it to lock up my bike, it goes through the wheel, frame and the bike rack easily with room to spare.by copymama11/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will it withstand weather if it's left outside such as if it's used to keep a gate locked. I don't want it to rust and not be able to open.
- HI - it surely will withstand some nasty weather quite a long time - but not an ordinary wire cutter --by Topolino9/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- spray inside and outside of lock with WD-40 or light oil.by snookteeth9/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$119.00 Was $139.00Save $20.00