Lysol Power & Free Multi-Purpose Cleaner with Hydrogen Peroxide, Oxygen Splash Scent, 22 oz.
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Effectively kill germs while keeping your house sparkling and clean with this Lysol Multi-Purpose Cleaner. Whether you need to clean your bathroom, kitchen or other locations, this 22 oz Splash Scent Lysol Cleaner delivers a refreshing yet strong formula that will rid any surface of dirt and germs without the unwanted effects of more powerful agents such as bleach. The Power & Free Oxygen Lysol hydrogen peroxide cleaner is gentle on the skin and can be used without gloves or masks, making it an ideal choice for any home. This Lysol cleaner leaves an aromatic scent in its wake that will freshen up the air in any room, giving you a clean surface with a refreshing smell that will brighten up your home.
Lysol Power & Free Oxygen Splash Scent Multi-Purpose Cleaner with Hydrogen Peroxide:
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Use this product to clean household areas, kitchen and bathroom
- Powerful cleaner
- No bleach harshness
- No gloves, masks or protective eye wear needed
- Leaves a fresh clean scent
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Physical And Chemical Hazards: Do not mix with other chemicals such as fire extinguishing agents. Store in areas inaccessible to children. Keep securely closed.
Ingredients: Hydrogen Peroxide.
Directions: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To Operate: Turn nozzle counter clockwise to preferred usage. To Refill: Remove trigger sprayer. Pour in product from refill container And replace trigger. To Clean: Apply to surface until thoroughly wet. Wipe with a clean cloth or sponge. No rinsing required. To Clean Soap Scum And Greasy Soil: Allow product to sit to penetrate soil before wiping clean. Repeat if necessary. To Disinfect: Pre-clean surface. Apply to surface until thoroughly wet. Leave for 10 minutes before wiping. Rinse all food contact surfaces with water after use.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.375 x 4.75 x 10.625|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it's safe to use.by tlh078/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have Quartz counters and use it on them frequently with no problems.by lynx412/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bottle says... Safe for use on: "HOUSEHOLD AREAS Washable walls, Garbage pail, Countertop, Highchair, Changing table KITCHEN Counter, Sink, Stovetop, Cabinet, Refrigerator Exterior, Appliance Exterior BATHROOM Bathtub, Glazed ceramic tile, Cabinet, Sink, Shower door, Vanity top, Toilet Bowl exterior." NOT recommended for use on: Kitchen utensils, glasses, dishes, or cookware. Unfinished, oiled or waxed wood floors, or finished wood. Marble, brass, or acrylic plastic."by MommyBLBH12/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- try a little spot in the back and try it.by Sunburst6012/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its safe for colors in laundryby tlh078/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That has not been my experience with this product, although, I'm not sure I've actually put it on clothing. It has hydrogen peroxide, so it wouldn't bleach clothing anymore than that (which doesn't do anything to my clothes).by lynx412/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- one does not use for laundryby Sunburst6010/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it on finished wood without any harm doneby tlh078/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used it on mine with no problemsby Conetta9/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Personally, I would use it just about anywhere, but the instructions say for use on non-porous surfaces, and wood is porous, so it isn't recommended.by MommyBLBH8/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?