Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Jasmine and Rain, 19 Ounce
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Clearance$5.83 List price $6.54Save $0.71
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
LYSOL Disinfectant Spray - Jasmine & Rain 12/19 oz.
Lysol Disinfectant Spray kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria.* It can be used on commonly touched surfaces in your home, on fabric and in the air to freshen. Help protect your family from germs they could come in contact with every day. (* when used as directed). Lysol Disinfecting Spray for use in the bathroom as a bath tub cleaner, shower cleaner, and toilet seat disinfectant. Lysol Disinfecting Spray can be used in the kitchen for sinks, garbage cans, and refrigerator exteriors. Lysol Disinfecting Spray can also be used in the home, on door knobs, diaper pails, and telephones. Lysol Disinfectant Spray can be used on soft surfaces including couches or sofas, mattresses, and pet beds.
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children. Caution: See back panel for additional precautionary statements. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation. Do not spray in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wash t
Fabric Care Instructions: N/A;
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1920083854|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1072133|
|Assembled Product Weight:||1.56 Ounces|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.81 x 2.81 x 10.13 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- YES ALSO AS A DEODERISERby GINA3/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will disinfect to a degree, yes. If you need to really get a mattress clean, Google how to clean a mattress.by EasyToClean7/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't recommend it. Lysol will not get rid of odors, it will only perfume the stink. Use Febreze to freshen furniture such as sofas, fabric chairs, leather chairs, mattresses, recliners, curtains and carpets.by rainbow77/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes by all means it is used for that in hospitals.by boboskiwhatindotin6/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used it on my matresss and pillows and it worked well leaving only a light scent when dried.by Madonnasue5/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $2.72
- Rollback$3.33 Was $3.58Save $0.25
- $3.33 Was $3.76Save $0.43