About this item
Luster At Home Tooth Whitening System puts the perfect tooth whitening experience into the palm of your hand. The dentist-invented whitening system contains three components that work together to revitalize your smile in the comfort of your home. This tooth whitening is safe on tooth enamel and won't give you tooth sensitivity.
Luster 1 Hour White At Home Tooth Whitening System:
- This tooth whitening is clinically proven to whiten up to 6 shades in 1 hour
- No tooth sensitivity
- Whitening system developed by dentists
- Safe on tooth enamel
- Activating Whitening Light - Similar light technology as used in dental offices
- Accelerator Mouth Rinse, 8 fl oz - Enhances efficacy of the professional strength whitening gel
- Super Whitening Gel, .34 fl oz - Same whitening agent
- (4) AAA batteries
- Custom stand for storage of light when not in use
- Shade Guide to measure results
- Instructional Guide
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 6.0 x 6.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My teeth did not stay white very long. When i used this product i did not see a great difference in the color of my teeth. But the small difference that i did see, faded away just a few hours later. I followed all the directions and everything and still i was not happy with my results. It says that after the initial whiting, then you must do a follow up whiting every few months.by LadiTiffani4/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- um, it doesn't even work.by LindsayB18/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- everysix months to a year! it really depends on if you smoke or drink coffee and tea! it was the best money i have ever spend!by jnnmaommy8/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did the treatment a few months ago and my teeth are still white. I read you only need to do the process every year depending on your eating habits.by Issygwen12/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they stay pretty white if you brush your teeth alot. If you drink alot of coke or coffee- like i do, i do a 2 minute weekly touch upby CarefulBuyer081/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's been a day since I have whitened and they are still white. The instruction booklet states that they recommend waiting 12 months before doing another treatment, but that if you wanted to maintain your white smile, you can do it every 2-3 months.by jiggypoo1/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the whitening doesn't get your teeth 6 shades lighter as the box suggest, mine got maybe a shade lighter if that, but after the second day it was back to its regualr color. the box says you shouldn't need to whiten more then once a year but i feel it would be once a week.by Chrystal117/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The weekend white kit that they sell can also be used as a refill kit and used with the light for better results.by lis127912/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ive looked in stores and not seen it anywhere. looks like an online order kind of deal! no fun, but hopefully they'll put it on the shelves soon!by ilovemyairman0114084/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i too wanted to know, so i searched internet and found it thru walgreens and other sites ex: amazon.. etcby 1truckerwife2/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello! Luster Pro Light is formulated to only whiten natural teeth, however it will not harm dental work, as others have previously answered. We recommend speaking with your dental professional for your specific needs. Feel free to contact Luster Premium White directly at 800-823-5272.by Luster Premium White10/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just bought this kit and the instructions inside say this doesn't work on crowns, just your natural teethby shuckyducky3/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No caps are not affected by the whitening action of this product. Your dentist needs to install different caps if the color is off for your taste.by consumer433/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?