Customers also viewed these products
Luminesse Sterling Silver Ring made with Swarovski Elements
Check out these related products
- $12.99 List price $19.98Save $6.99
- from $9.99
- $5.89 List price $7.95Save $2.06
- $14.99 List price $24.95Save $9.96
- $8.99 List price $9.98Save $0.99
- $12.99 List price $19.99Save $7.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get ready to shine with this gorgeous Luminesse Sterling Silver Ring made with Swarovski Elements. This fun cocktail ring is studded with shimmering genuine Swarovski crystals. The Luminesse ring has an elegantly domed shape and a brilliant sheen. The front of the shank is adorned with three rows of white crystals; the back is curved with smooth edges for comfortable wear. The ring comes in whole sizes only, from sizes 6-8.
Luminesse Sterling Silver Ring made with Swarovski Elements:
- White-crystal ring
- 3 rows of Swarovski crystals
- Crafted in sterling silver
- Available in whole sizes from size 6-8
Every piece of Wal-Mart jewelry passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs. So you can buy with confidence - guaranteed. Learn More
|Metal Type:||Sterling Silver|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SF1289CYW-6|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is similar to an anniversary ring, beautiful ring.by Jgiann10/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Everydayby An anonymous customer1/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, It's a fashion ring. If you would like to use it as a wedding ring, of course you can. You can wear it anyway you'd like. It is crystal and not diamond.by SimplyGoldProductExpert1/3/2013Written by a verified representative from SimplyGoldProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers in store also bought these products